• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Amazing how Dortmund can't get into Bayerns half because they didnt expected a 3-2-4-1 that Pep is playing. Bayerns best performance for months.

Marc

Congrats Arsenal GAF

I don't like Wenger though, would prefer not to see him again but sounds like he decided to stay. Probably hire's himself at this point.

lol that Roy comment about throwing Fergie up and not catching him. NOt getting over it is he.

"Top top midfielder" - Dat gerrard quote?

dc89

0EmXzZk.jpg

Pitch invasion at The Emirates.

Seriously? I'd be far more inclined to call it great considering where everyone expected you to end up.

Said it before but I'll only consider this season great if we use it to consolidate our backness. At the moment it's a tough one to comprehend as a Liverpool fan, as we thought we had no chance, then we had it, then we threw it away but still ended up in a remarkable position relative to pre-season (pre-February) expectations.

But if we were to come fifth next year, it'd just be regarded as 'the season where we threw the league away in a nightmare-inducing way, before reverting to type.'

Itss been mentlly exhausting since the Chelsea game tbh, personally flip-flopping between happiness, disappointment, excitement, pride, annoyance and grief*

Then there's the added factor that it was Gerrard who made the vital error after a great personal season, and that is a proper kick in the bollocks which makes me feel absolutely terrible

defenders pls

*too strong a word, but not sure how else to describe it.

Elchele

Amazing how Dortmund can't get into Bayerns half because they didnt expected a 3-2-4-1 that Pep is playing. Bayerns best performance for months.

I don't think it's that much related to the formation. The main thing is the change in tactics, the defensive line is staying at the back, and at least 4 players stay behind to defend in case of a counter-attack. Basically, trying to do what Heynckes did

fuenf

I don't think it's that much related to the formation. The main thing is the change in tactics, the defensive line is staying at the back, and at least 4 players stay behind to defend in case of a counter-attack. Basically, trying to do what Heynckes did

Martinez is easily the biggest difference, he has saved our asses multiple times already.

Into

Lets see if it turns into another exciting and refreshing NFL vs "soccer" thread, with comments about how soccer is a english word from some year nobody cares about, the handegg.jpg and then we can compare who is tougher, rugby players or NFL players, you know, like every other football related thread on the internet...well..ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom