• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

ihNp5SPrgUYTb.gif

jtb

Banned
We don't win the cup without Ozil. created several key goals out of nothing.

hard to be too harsh on Ozil when he's passing to one of Giroud, Bendtner and Sanogo

Into

What the fuck!

In regards to Watch Doggies:

One huge caveat/punishment Ubisoft implemented is when you do turn off the Online Option, all your skills accumulated are reset to zero. You read that right. They all get reset to zero. All the online-specific skills reset to zero as punishment for not wanting to play online, something which is entirely disappointing. Either you keep getting invaded, or you get punished for wanting to play sometimes and not other times with the online mode.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cfc_1400346978

If that review is legit, then fuck this game. And fuck Bayern too

Lightning

Banned
Congrats mate. Are you basking in the glory that is Arsene Wenger?
I strongly feel he should feel proud. That's 5 FA cups out of our clubs 11 that he's won now. 18yrs constantly in the CL, kept Spurs in our rear mirror his entire reign at our club. There is more for us to appreciate than what he gets but fans constantly whine at what we don't have. Bleh!

Our fans, the media, everyone wanted Ramsey gone and laid into him at every opportunity but Wenger renewed his contract despite all that and now look? One of the best midfielders in the league.

congrats Atletico fans, Real Madrid botched tons of chances of gaining the lead in the standing while Barca and Altecti lost games

Much deserved Championship for Atlico

I'm always on team CR7, so let's hope Champions League gets interesting

Linius

Suarez getting these individual trophies. Just like at Ajax :(

Then he left us and we won the league four times in a row. So Pool...

Will Barca have to break FFP to make the transfers necessary to lessen the impact of the impending transfer ban? Teams will have them over a barrel, and they need players who are guaranteed to succeed.

I assume they have enough legitimate revenue to spend what is required, but worth asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom