• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Bn2_5UbCMAAuYTT.jpg:large

So they can go straight to the mother to sell
e5YuU.gif

jtb

Banned
Sagna: "Have I played my last game for Arsenal? I don't know. We are going to try and find the solution." (bbc)

if City isn't willing to meet his demands, wouldn't mind signing him up for a 2 year 80k deal or something like that. if he leaves, I won't be too upset either. Jenkinson is going to have a great season if that happens, just worry about finding a backup.

Barzul

if City isn't willing to meet his demands, wouldn't mind signing him up for a 2 year 80k deal or something like that. if he leaves, I won't be too upset either. Jenkinson is going to have a great season if that happens, just worry about finding a backup.

I say we sign Aurier and have him and Jenks duke it out.

Scum

We finally won something. Still feels surreal.

I still remember getting dragged out to some remote pub in a village by my mate when we were camping to watch what passed for football when you last won the FA Cup. Pissed it down all day. But today? He's pissed up since I spoke to him a while ago. looool

Congrats.

nemesun

As much as I like the lad, he isn't ready to be a starter. We would need someone with experience to takeover if Sagna leaves and Carl to rotate with ala Monreal/Gibbs.

jtb

Banned
I say we sign Aurier and have him and Jenks duke it out.

As much as I like the lad, he isn't ready to be a starter. We would need someone with experience to takeover if Sagna leaves and Carl to rotate with ala Monreal/Gibbs.

I agree Aurier would be a good solution. Good to have two starters of similar quality, we need that depth to compete on all fronts. Jenkinson is good though—and I think he's ready. He regressed a little this season, but that's more just lack of sharpness since Sagna was first choice and fit all season long. He played very well two seasons ago. He's ready to make the leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom