• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

peep show until season 3 features some of the best comedy i've ever seen. quit watching during the season where they're in the hospital, though. didn't make me laugh anymore.

big suze...
TGNz0rC.png

Hixx

Anyone been watching Penny Dreadful?

Heard it's not bad and I love Eva Greens psychotic eyes and glorious chest.

I watched a chunk of the first episode and enjoyed it.

Wish Sky Go would hurry up and come out on PS4, I never get to watch the TV.

peep show until season 3 features some of the best comedy i've ever seen. quit watching during the season where they're in the hospital, though. didn't make me laugh anymore.

The last few series have been pretty poor but it's still capable of moments of brilliance. Hans battering Jeremy with a 2 by 4 killed me.

Actually, series 8 was pretty good.

Carbonox

Anyone been watching Penny Dreadful?

Heard it's not bad and I love Eva Greens psychotic eyes and glorious chest.

It's a bit dull but Eva Green's class and episode 2 has a great twist.

Might stick with it as it's only 8 episodes long. Better get more interesting though and Green best get nekkid at some point.

So I managed to get myself onto the emptyhad pitch during the rugby league tournament yesterday haha

Had a really good day there, also the emptyhad is actually a really nice stadium. Walked through the middle of all the cheerleaders when I was walking down the tunnel too, gave them a few cheeky winks

Carbonox

So I managed to get myself onto the emptyhad pitch during the rugby league tournament yesterday haha

Had a really good day there, also the emptyhad is actually a really nice stadium. Walked through the middle of all the cheerleaders when I was walking down the tunnel too, gave them a few cheeky winks

Why didn't you get naked and roll around. Lather some mud and grass on you, run after the cheerleaders yelling YAYA COMING THROUGH.

Marc

You always were the chief baby <3 Marc pls accept secretary position

Shebreast

Scumavatar.jpg

It is known. :(

I was deleting the rest of your post and somehow left with shebreast, thought it best to leave it.

bu Bu BU

THATS MY NAME

oh shit! I forgot, that's weird, should watch it... you are basically brothers from another mother. Spoilers though, you end up a tramp.

Slizz

It's a bit dull but Eva Green's class and episode 2 has a great twist.

Might stick with it as it's only 8 episodes long. Better get more interesting though and Green best get nekkid at some point.

She will.

Seems decent enough, I'll give it a shot.

Just getting over my hangover from the weekend and discover that Parma in Europe. Arsenal win a trophy, Juve set a new record points haul, and Parma in Juve. Come on Italy at the world cup.

Shame that the fact that we won the FA cup will give Wenger the reassurance that he was right all along and so he wont spend any money on the squad in the summer. He will have completely forget we lead for over 100 days before his tightness cost us the league.

Why didn't you get naked and roll around. Lather some mud and grass on you, run after the cheerleaders yelling YAYA COMING THROUGH.

Damn it I didn't think of that

They'd probably all get too wet to be able to do their routine though, all imagining a gangbang with big yaya

Marc

I think I would watch anything with Eva Green in it.

I thought the same, then I saw the trailer for Dark Shadows. Even her amazing cleavage couldn't make me watch it. She has made some proper shit. That awful Camelot show, golden compass or whatever that was called. Penny dreadful as a name does not inspire confidence.

Franklyn was cool, and like I said earlier I could watch the dreamers on loop.

confuziz

Banned
DRESS CODE
The dress code for Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica is smart casual. It is advised that you do not wear team colours into the stadium.

playstation pls

Telegraph reporting that RVP will be captain as LVG said the other dau he is a 'great leader'. I know he probably will be but that is some shoddy journalism!
It was a pretty strong hint, he said he chooses his captain where he and the player share the same ideas about football and life or some shit like that - and that was true in the case of RVP.

Be surprised if it's anyone else but who knows.

Wilbur

Banned
Scumavatar.jpg

It is known. :(

I was deleting the rest of your post and somehow left with shebreast, thought it best to leave it.

oh shit! I forgot, that's weird, should watch it... you are basically brothers from another mother. Spoilers though, you end up a tramp.

I've seen it m8, up until Simon leaves anyway. Nathan is jokes. Best character by far.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can they just announce him pls? I cant get excited about transfers until a manager is in place, this season wont officially be over until we have a manager and the rediculous rumours come in.

dc89

haha awesome. It's a cracking stadium!

Wilbur

Banned
Mandzu is better than Giroud, but not so much better that he should be arsenal's prime striker target. They need a world class player.

Gambit

gambit the rumors about Schweinsteiger and Mandzukic bla posted yesterday were BS, right?

Personally, I believe so. At least exaggerated. The guy who wrote the column for Sportbild sees himself as the ultimate Bayern insider, but I think he hasn't been that in a long time.

Today Bild, of course, wrote a new article about Mandzukic. Saying it all changed after the Real game when immediately afterwards Pep gave a heartfelt apology to the team in the dressing room. He took all responsibility and said the loss was due to his tactics. Apparently everyone was very moved, except for Mandzukic who laughed at him. Since then he's continually been ignoring Pep's orders during training and when he does participate it is with a ferocity that endangered the health of his teammates.

the only part about Schweinsteiger that I do believe is that he suggested to Pep before the match that he should start with Mandzukic, not without a striker. Pep followed the suggestion to disastrous results.

Yeah, I don't mind about Mandzukic although I hate how Guardiola has managed this issue. This way we can keep Pizarro

Agreed, it could all have been handled better. But what you said is more than just a silver lining. Long live Pizarro!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Come on chaps. Give Laboured something to cheer him up on a Monday.

I got burned 4 times last week, this one is going to drag on i can feel it.

Interesting though the BBC sportsday page in the headline says "All the latest on the Louis van Gaal/Manchester United story" but there is no news at all of LvG today, its lying to me.

Mandzu is better than Giroud, but not so much better that he should be arsenal's prime striker target. They need a world class player.

Recent talk from Bild was that he had clearer his locker out and had agreed terms with us?

We're negotiating David Luiz to Bayern and Mandzukic to Chelsea at the same time, but as two separate deals iirc.

Not 100% sure we'll get him, but thats been the latest chatter along with the usual Diego Costa stuff and renewed talk of the Drog coming home.

Wilbur

Banned
Recent talk from Bild was that he had clearer his locker out and had agreed terms with us?

We're negotiating David Luiz to Bayern and Mandzukic to Chelsea at the same time, but as two separate deals iirc.

Not 100% sure we'll get him, but thats been the latest chatter along with the usual Diego Costa stuff and renewed talk of the Drog coming home.

Costa and Mandzu? Good back up striker to have, but surprised he'd move somewhere he isn't first choice.

He's fucking blocked me :lol

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

bud

i'd give the edge too giroud because he seems to be better on the ball.

but you're right, arsenal need someone who is significantly better. preferably someone with pace as well.

Gambit

just saw there is a new Honigstein column on the Guardian's website.

Most teams have at least one Mandzukic-type character in their squad. But they're only indulged as long as they produce performances that are in line with the size of their ego. Inside the team, Guardiola's hard stance on the forward was greeted with plenty of approval. It was seen as fair and perfectly appropriate after months and months of public declarations that stressed the paramount importance of team spirit and personal sacrifice.

For all of Arsenal's problems, I reckon they still have a chance to win the league next season provided Ramsey stays fit.

That said, is it just me or has Arsenal been pretty injury plagued for the past few seasons?

Slizz

For all of Arsenal's problems, I reckon they still have a chance to win the league next season provided Ramsey stays fit.

That said, is it just me or has Arsenal been pretty injury plagued for the past few seasons?

Arsenal has been injury plagued for a decade, no exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom