• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Yurt the silent chief, I respect your opinion.

I watch both, Hannibal is great... Arrow is mediocre. Been a massive fan of Michael Pitt for a ling time, thought he would be in bigger movies after boardwalk. Glad he played this role though, bit full of himself though. ;)

Helena, the huntress, is the hottest. Thea would get demolished though, that raspy voice is the sex.

Helena is hot but she's the worst actress in the show. Not that it matters as it's all about the sex appeal which she has spades of.

Michael Pitt was one of my favourite actors in Boardwalk Empire. Crazy that he's not been in many other well-known stuff. Seriously talented. Stick him and Tom Hardy in a film for the ultimate BJ lips face-off.

*dood*

Merlyn Jr? Is that a thing really haha. I sure hope so! At least her motive is a bit better than Slade's

No idea haha, I just made it up but I guess that is where they're going with her character. I hope so anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hixx, you're pulling a Yurt. You never pull a Yurt.

Yurt the silent chief, I respect your opinion.

I watch both, Hannibal is great... Arrow is mediocre. Been a massive fan of Michael Pitt for a ling time, thought he would be in bigger movies after boardwalk. Glad he played this role though, bit full of himself though. ;)

Helena, the huntress, is the hottest. Thea would get demolished though, that raspy voice is the sex.
I actually agree with everything in this post ♡
but I still want thea
her right cheek looks a bit like your old zlatan avatar
Ahahahaha oh my

Wilbur

Banned
can we talk about a show i have seen now

who remembers 'who shot phil'? madness. i was sure it was
steve owen
from spandau ballet

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
British shows are the worst. Change their accents to American and they'll get cancelled two episodes in.

L1NETT

How good was Spooks

First episode of Series 7

If you've seen it, you know

And now I found out they are making a Spooks film

With Jon Snow

Gah

How good was Spooks

First episode of Series 7

If you've seen it, you know

And now I found out they are making a Spooks film

With Jon Snow

Gah

Great casting.

b7b5a0bb-42b4-46fa-86de-e24731567c19_625x352.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
what about when dirty den got his dick out on webcam.

Extraordinary. Can't believe it didn't get more viewers than the Christmas Day divorce papers

No it wasn't : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9JhEgghBUg. Amazing acting in this scene.

ballon d'or worthy

British shows are the worst. Change their accents to American and they'll get cancelled two episodes in.

Fuck off you scrote. The Office and father Ted are the GOATS of GOATS

L1NETT

father Ted are the GOATS of GOATS

@glinner

Still annoyed by how boring Godzilla was. Just soul-crushingly dull. Stupid marketing arseholes with their stupid sexy trailers.

Where is your god now

:p

@Shatner. I would watch the Channel 4 news team battle crime all year round

Just Krishnan guru Murthy smashing the fuck out of some drug dealers

LOL yeah he went nuts. EastEnders hit a new low there.

Looooooool that Ian Beale photo

National treasure

Wilbur

Banned
Pat's been dead for years Carbo you fucking oaf. Pls get with the programme

@glinner

Where is your god now

:p

@Shatner. I would watch the Channel 4 news team battle crime all year round

Just Krishnan guru Murthy smashing the fuck out of some drug dealers

Looooooool that Ian Beale photo

National treasure

Ricky Gervais is a cunt who just happened to make the greatest show of all time

I am fine with Linehan's opinions being wrong

Marc

Helena is hot but she's the worst actress in the show. Not that it matters as it's all about the sex appeal which she has spades of.

Michael Pitt was one of my favourite actors in Boardwalk Empire. Crazy that he's not been in many other well-known stuff. Seriously talented. Stick him and Tom Hardy in a film for the ultimate BJ lips face-off.

No idea haha, I just made it up but I guess that is where they're going with her character. I hope so anyway.

Laurel is still the worst for me, destroys every scene. Helena might be bad, I must admit I didn't notice, probably too busy thinking of her on a rug in front of a fireplace.

Yeah, amazing in boardwalk. First saw him in a film called bully which was really good and then one of my favourite films called the dreamers. Eva Green, a goddess on earth, is naked in that one so worth a watch.

Hixx, you're pulling a Yurt. You never pull a Yurt.

I actually agree with everything in this post ♡
but I still want thea

Ahahahaha oh my

whynotboth.jpg

Watch Sherlock! Luthor was pretty good, Idris makes anything good. Apart from that and British comedy shows, pretty much agree.

Carbonox

Idris does not make anything good. He was fucking pap in pacific rim

remember pauline and her cunt son martin

remember them

for the devil certainly will

And Sonia, Christ. Sonia.

I miss Robbie. Was that his name.

What about Nigel.

So many classics. Fuck Sonia, she always speaks like she's drowning in her own piss.

It doesn't happen. He's saying IF it did.

Yeah I realized that right as I hit the post button.

Anyway Felicity >*. I'm only on season one episode 14 though, so I'm sure I'm missing out on other hot chicks.

Whoever does the casting for this show is amazing. Even Oliver's cop friend is banging.

Wilbur

Banned
I miss Robbie. Was that his name.

What about Nigel.

So many classics. Fuck Sonia, she always speaks like she's drowning in her own piss.

Nigel was decent.

Remember the Slaters? There was young virginal Zoe, Kat the whore who loved the pipe, Lynne whose eyes were baggier than Steve Clarke's testes, and Little Mo

When she hit Trevor with the iron

OMG

World shook

A watchful protector

A dark knight

maureen10.jpg

Carbonox

My dad also looks like a cross between Ian beale and Tony Adams. He's been called out before on both.

Wilbur/Freewheelin, are we brothers from another mother. My mum's hot, your mum is hot.

I think we're half brothers.

L1NETT

This is England, Southcliffe, Utopia, Black Mirror, The Street, Broadchurch, Buried, Spooks, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, Wallander, Peaky Blinders, Ripper Street, Rome (joint wasn' it?, The Hour, Wallander, Skins, Shameless, The Fall, Foyle's War

Yeah we suck

Let's all watch Two and a Half men instead

Murica

Give it up UK.

I am now chief of the UK club Wilbz.

Carbonox

Nigel was decent.

Remember the Slaters? There was young virginal Zoe, Kat the whore who loved the pipe, Lynne whose eyes were baggier than Steve Clarke's testes, and Little Mo

When she hit Trevor with the iron

OMG

World shook

A watchful protector

A dark knight

maureen10.jpg

trevor ahahahahahahahaha

shit

do you remember zoe went off to do the bionic woman or some nonsense on itv2

JESUS

oh lord i wanted to smash the shit out of ruby allen though

Wilbur

Banned
My dad also looks like a cross between Ian beale and Tony Adams. He's been called out before on both.

Wilbur/Freewheelin, are we brothers from another mother. My mum's hot, your mum is hot.

I think we're half brothers.

Maybe my mum banged your mum and we were born from the carnage that followed

who even needs a dad that looks like ian beale

Serious though my dad thinks he looks like Ian Beale, Billy Mitchell, Clare Balding, Michael Shannon... but he has Steve Buscemi's eyes. All his brothers have the eyes too, it's revolting.

Linius

This is England, Southcliffe, Utopia, Black Mirror, The Street, Broadchurch, Buried, Spooks, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, Wallander, Peaky Blinders, Ripper Street, Rome (joint wasn' it?, The Hour, Wallander, Skins, Shameless, The Fall, Foyle's War

Yeah we suck

Let's all watch Two and a Half men instead

Murica

Give it up UK.

I am now chief of the UK club Wilbz.

No Luther. No Spooks.

Chief you say?

Carbonox

Maybe my mum banged your mum and we were born from the carnage that followed

who even needs a dad that looks like ian beale

Serious though my dad thinks he looks like Ian Beale, Billy Mitchell, Clare Balding, Michael Shannon... but he has Steve Buscemi's eyes. All his brothers have the eyes too, it's revolting.

have you ever gone up to your dad whilst hammered and tried to push them back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom