• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

What did he do?
Read above. Got caught out sending pics of his knob to a girl. He did it under an alternate account but was still rumbled. The name of this alt was CharlieClitLicker

Then a while back he chats shite about Red Issue and acts the big bollocks by telling them to come down to where he works if they have a problem with him. Well the editor of RI did have a problem and went over to Guardian head office for a chat. Nakrani found out and had a complete bitch fit. Called security and then told the RI chap to start something all the while he's 50 feet away, hiding behind the guatrds.

Read above. Got caught out sending pics of his knob to a girl. He did it under an alternate account but was still rumbled. The name of this alt was CharlieClitLicker

Then a while back he chats shite about Red Issue and acts the big bollocks by telling them to come down to where he works if they have a problem with him. Well the editor of RI did have a problem and went over to Guardian head office for a chat. Nakrani found out and had a complete bitch fit. Called security and then told the RI chap to start something all the whole he's 50 feet away, hiding behind the guatrds.

Sports media lol

bud23

Fuck me :(

MlWxxWs.png

:(

Sturridge's goal against Palace has been changed to an OG. Yaya level with him now for 2nd.

Thought it might be :(

Hey guys, remember how embarassing France were in 2010? Cheated to get there, disgraced themselves at the tournament, and Domenech proposing to his girfriend when everyone was expecting him to resign.

Brilliant.

Scum

Hey guys, remember how embarassing France were in 2010? Cheated to get there, disgraced themselves at the tournament, and Domenech proposing to his girfriend when everyone was expecting him to resign.

Brilliant.
Looool. Yeah.

Hixx

Derby putting loads of decent balls into the box. If they head that Ulloa up front instead, could be 3 or 4 up.

Clegg

Brilliant.
In terms of on field performances they were more embarrassing in the 2002 World Cup. Defending world and Euro champs but played off the pitch in the opening game against Senegal. Then stumbled from one shambles to the next and were promptly eliminated in the group stage.

L1NETT

Bryson is such an engine

Derby got quality on the bench. Think without Buckley 100% brighton gonna struggle

KUCZACK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yen

In terms of on field performances they were more embarrassing in the 2002 World Cup. Defending world and Euro champs but played off the pitch in the opening game against Senegal. Then stumbled from one shambles to the next and were promptly eliminated in the group stage.
Ah, the game where El-Hadji Diouf revealed himself to the world.

FootballFan

Brilliant.

Italy and France were embarrassing lol.

Carbonox

Her tits are as boss-eyed as his footballing abilities. She looks like a typical lass from his home town Stevenage
my town too

Pleb.

Wes

venison crêpe
Honestly I don't know what to think about that picture so thought better safe than sorry. You could've posted a link with NSFW alongside and you would (probably) be alright.

pulga

Banned
Honestly I don't know what to think about that picture so thought better safe than sorry. You could've posted a link with NSFW alongside and you would be alright.

wes do something about the shitty thread title completely unrelated to football

kthnxbye xoxox BRING THE PAIN

Wilbur

Banned
loooooooool plug we've just sat around the dinner table and i read that interview out to my parents

my dad forgot about it

'who is your favourite disabled person?

i'd have to say my mum who is quite mad'

now she's angry hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom