• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 41s
Pablo Zabaleta's opener against QPR in 2012 came after 39 minutes. Samir Nasri's against West Ham? 39 minutes.

Uh oh.

Labadal

Congrats to City. Can't wait for next season. I can console myself with the fact that for one season, we left the mid-table mediocrity.

KingGondo

Banned
Incredible run to put themselves in position, but Liverpool couldn't get the results they needed after the City game.

Still a fantastic season... And at least they know where to spend that UCL money this summer.

Slizz

2PTgwhM.jpg

It's not the question of playing two footed centre halves, it's that they are both left centre halves. Putting one as right centre half would be even more suicidal. Centre halves play one side their entire career. It's not something they can adjust on the fly.

Left footed ones usually do (play one side their whole career). Can't think of many left footed centre halves that play right side. Everyone will have a preference, although it's not always an option. For Liverpool if Sakho and Daniel Agger are supposed to be the two best defenders then maybe it's something they should work on. Having said that Daniel Agger is older, and Sakho doesn't look very comfortable with a football.

Mascot

My God, Liverpool have been diabolical this half. Suarez has been awful lately, and Johnson should be embarrassed to wear the shirt.

Thank fuck it looks like it's not going to matter.

flyover

Still a fantastic season... And at least they know where to spend that UCL money this summer.
That is the small (very small) consolation of the last few weeks.

Has been a great season, though. The fact that Liverpool are in even in a position where I could be disappointed they won't win the title on the last day is pretty amazing, considering where I thought they'd be at the beginning of the season.

King_Moc

Banned
I hope after this half I never see Johnson in a Liverpool shirt again.

He's atrocious now. squirtle can stay though. He probably only conceding own goals as Johnson's given the ball away and put him under too much pressure.

Was always a massive ask, no matter how Sky have portrayed it.

Just fuming that we're bending over for this shower of shite...

The team's clearly not in the right place mentally. Can't say I blame them, but there's 45,000 people there that have paid to see them, so they really should pull their collective fingers out.

sohois

Utter crap, Henderson, Agger and Mignolet aside

Dogshit way for a good season to end

Allen?

King_Moc said:
He's atrocious now. squirtle can stay though. He probably only conceding own goals as Johnson's given the ball away and put him under too much pressure.

definitely little Skrtel could do about today, Gerrard had given the crosser a free opportunity on the right and Ameobi had snuck ahead of Agger, he had to swing at it or it was a certain goal anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom