• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Watching the Giro d'Italia making its way through northern county Dublin suburbs. It's weird being able to pick out streets and shops you know.

Bumhead

Banned
Any particular reason why the Premier League has completely ignored the anniversary of the 56 people who died in the Bradford fire?

PowderedToast

we haven't recovered from palace.

not good enough. if you have any outside chance of winning the title, you fucking go for it. at least give the fans something to cheer for.

Zabojnik

I remember a few of Serie A GAF calling them one of the worst teams they had ever seen at the beginning of the season. I am glad they managed to turn it around and stay up.

Well, they were. They didn't lack (a few) quality players, they were just playing like a Zeman team after the first training session together. No defense whatsoever. They solidified a lot over the arc of the season, especially after MaleLOLni was fired and Di Francesco came back. But they were always entertaining to watch.

GorillaJu

The most bothersome thing about this game is the way the team just look like they're feeling sorry for themselves. Liverpool's squad is like the definition of a confidence team - when we have it we're flying, but sometimes we act like the world is against us and that it'd take an act of god to keep us breathing. Can't count how many times we've looked like this over the past few years. Epitomized by Johnson's permanent "well wtf was I supposed to do?" look he's got painted on his face.

_74775843_3c52aa87-d5fd-4dd6-9a93-dfae7a0c9814.jpg

Niceeeeee

Suen

Livorno, Catania and Bologna relegated to serie B.. Only thing left to be decided is the last EL place
We just need to win against Livorno (home game for us) and hope Fiore win or keep it to a draw with Torino. They should be able to do any of them, especially with Immobile gone
to Dortmund
from the next game now.

Aupa Atleti!!
Not if Barca win their game. If Barca get a draw or lose while Atletico win then yes, they win the league. If Atletico win Madrid is out of the title race.

L1NETT

Any particular reason why the Premier League has completely ignored the anniversary of the 56 people who died in the Bradford fire?

We tend to go about remembering it more quietly than other tragedies.

Important we do keep remembering it.

However it is pretty sad to see the clubs/leagues/fans who don't know or even ignore it. Obviously today is a bit of a sensitive one so don't want to start any arguments.

Lets just say there are certain big clubs who I am surprised are not doing anything.

Mate, why ask. You already know the answer. :-/

There isn't a known answer scum

It is remembered, just not as prominently as other events.

Vard

I do think 'pool will turn it around in the second half with a couple goals but we'll see. At least Cardiff is beating Chelsea at the moment - Bellamy goal, no less.

King_Moc

Banned

No campaign for justice or government conspiracy I guess. Hopefully Hillsborough will be the same if everyone involved in the cover up is finally brought to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom