• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Stay tuned for the next season in the EPL:

Will Mourinho remember how to coach offenses?
Will Rodgers learn how to coach defenses?
Will City buy another title?
Will Arsène finally allow his players to use PEDs?
Will United re-bound from this pathetic display?
Will the Spurs miss Tactics Tim?

All of this and more, be excited.

Razor554

What is there to bottle? We already bottled it a while ago, we had lost our chance already lol

all the focus is on the CL now

if we and atleti would draw today, you would have real change to be champions if you win vs Celta.

edit: ahh nvm it it would mean also that Tata would have to win vs Atleti in last round. nope

Blablurn

Guys pls. I want my PS4 already. 16 days to go. Right now I only have me and my bachelor thesis. I CANT STAND IT. I'm hungry too.

10306733_10152537108272573_6157859964170708478_n.jpg

Henderson clearly went into the match with a much more positive mentality than the rest of our players. Future captain, just gotta give him enough confidence to be more vocal and direct the players around him more.

bud

Guys pls. I want my PS4 already. 16 days to go. Right now I only have me and my bachelor thesis. I CANT STAND IT. I'm hungry too.

does anyone else here have any issues with the ds4?

it causes some serious strain in my right wrist. fuck.

Suen

What is there to bottle? We already bottled it a while ago, we had lost our chance already lol

all the focus is on the CL now
If both Atletico and Barca fail to score today you're gonna regret this. At least keep the hope alive till Atletico scores you hairless imbecile.

Turok_TTZ

la liga really comes down to who manages to bottle the least.

yup. exciting times la liga.

I do not care about La Liga, Real madrid lost it back in that clasico with Farsa.
We do not deserve to win it.

cl final is the center of our focus and we're resting players finally.

cremino

Usual Carlo...I remember when he fielded all reserves and youngsters in the last serie A match before the 2003 CL final and lost 4-2 against Piacenza and Matri with his first serie A match

Marc

Congrats to City, would of liked a few Englishmen to get a medal but I supposed Jack 5 appearances Rodwell will have to do. :)

Henderson clearly went into the match with a much more positive mentality than the rest of our players. Future captain, just gotta give him enough confidence to be more vocal and direct the players around him more.

Really?

Looking forward to the CL and maybe England, this guy will be shown up big time IMO and think Liverpool will need much better midfielders.

terrisus

Congrats to BattleMedic, confuziz, dc89, Manager, Meier, Mangoverboard, Prison_Mike, Kun Aguero, lensoftruth, and anyone else in CityGAF

It was an exciting season.
Can't wait for the next one to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom