• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Gutted for Atlético and their fans, but that was a brilliant win for Madrid. Showed real quality throughout the game.

Congratulations

Let's forget about Suarez now, ok?

pgtl_10

yeah right, Atletico wasted time when they were 1 up....Madrid didnt do anything wrong today.

Madrid got one shot at the end. Athletic's real problem was not continuing to push.

You can't deny that the ref started passing yellow when Real was down.

Hixx

Really enjoyed that. Shame the way it ended but the tension in the second half and most of extra time, so good.

Gutted for Atlético and their fans, but that was a brilliant win for Madrid. Showed real quality throughout the game.

Congratulations

Let's forget about Suarez now, ok?

Benz and Morata were pretty brass

Scoring 4, with the attacking trident woefully out of form is incredible

Elchele

why did the ref give 5 minutes at the end of the second half btw? I don't remember any event in the match losing that much time.

Fergie

Banned
Simone had some bad decisions but losing Costa and Arda was quite hard for them.

At least Bale scored. Already turning into a legend.

From Spurs to UCL trophy.

Di Maria is something else. Seems to step up.

phaze

Fucking hell Atletico, just 2 more minutes. :_; They had no legs to run on in the added time.

Congrats Real.

Still massive props to Atleti and Simeone, what they managed to achieve this season on scant resources is simply outstanding.

K1LLER7

Di Maria and Gabi were the stand out players.

Shame this A.Madrid team will sell some of its key players this summer.

dc89

We'll win that one day, sooner or later. I hope to God Platini is still in charge of UEFA so he has to hand the trophy to Kompany.

faridmon

Congrats to Real Madrid and Real Madrid-Gaf. it was long time coming, but the CL trophy is once again won. Good game by A. Madrid, but they were knackered even during the 2nd half and you could see a goal coming from mile away.

Nevertheless, it is a great achievements for them to Win the La Liga and be a runners up in the most prestigious tournament in the world. I hope they take a kind heart out of this, and let this be a motivation to even be better next season.

Great match and heated one at the end tail of it. You could tell how much they all cared about this!

Football is alive again, after QPR wankers killed it earlier!

Pennywise

Evil Kagawa ‏@evilkagawa 1h

Honda say Bale no a clever player. Kagawa disagree! I think tonight he playing very 'Cleverley'.

Damn, he was spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom