• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Grats Real. A worthy win on the day. Simeone proved to be an ass in defeat.

He was obviously emotionally driven at that point. Anyone would get heated if your team lost it in the last 3 min of extra time.

Infact I respect that. It meant that he cared!

sneaky77

You take your shirt and flex muscles because you score a pk when you are already up 3-1 and there is 1 minute left... fuck off.

L1NETT

Evil Kagawa is the pits. Get it out out out

--

Unlucky Prinny lad, gotta be proud of your team today though.

Head up

He was obviously emotionally driven at that point. Anyone would get heated if your team lost it in the last 3 min of extra time.

Infact I respect that. It meant that he cared!

There is a difference between passion and losing like a petulant child.

Wilbur

Banned
I feel like crying loooooool. I'm devastated.

I almost cried twice watching the office today, when Michael proposed to Holly and when he leaves

I'm sleep deprived

It's been a long day

GorillaJu

I dont think Simeone flipping out mattered much in the end. Momentum had completely gone in Real's favor as soon as Isco and Marcelo came on, and it was an inconsequential flare up by the time it happened.

cremino

Diego Costa's substitution is fastest in CC/CL final since Liverpool's Mark Lawrenson off for Gary Gillespie (3') in 1985 vs Juve (fastest)

Wilbur

Banned
I dont think Simeone flipping out mattered much in the end. Momentum had completely gone in Real's favor as soon as Isco and Marcelo came on, and it was an inconsequential flare up by the time it happened.

Yeah, nice to see that people are hyping up his achievement still. Was only Neville putting the boot in, but that's because he rims Beckham. And it was all Beckham's fault in the first place :lol

bjaelke

LA DECIMA UNLOCKED

CAMPEONEES CAMPEONEES OEEE OEEE OEEE

854312493.gif

Oh fuck, Atletico commited a cardinal sin for the equaliser.

2 players ignored the ball when it was easily winnable, because it wasn't going to the player they were marking

faridmon

I feel like crying loooooool. I'm devastated.

I almost cried twice watching the office today, when Michael proposed to Holly and when he leaves

I'm sleep deprived

It's been a long day
Because of this match?

Come on Willbury, I bet A. Madrid are taking it easier than you Lol

Wilbur

Banned
Oh fuck, Atletico commited a cardinal sin for the equaliser.

2 players ignored the ball when it was easily winnable, because it wasn't going to the player they were marking

Dunno why there wasn't anyone on the post

2 CL finals taken away from them in the last minute. Devastating.

Ronaldo hahahahahaha <3 the only one I'm happy for apart from Carlo

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse, it seems we're giving Danny Rose a new contract.

Wilbur

Banned
Because of this match?

Come on Willbury, I bet A. Madrid are taking it easier than you Lol

I'm really emotional today, I think I'm on my period or something. Fucking Steve Carell almost made me cry twice, Christ.

I just loved this team a lot. In such a shit season for United, I've enjoyed watching Atletico so much. Dat ultimate bandwagoner. Wish they had done it.

Absolutely incredible season regardless.

bjaelke

LFC Fans Corner @LFCFansCorner
Liverpool will move in for Balotelli if Luis Suarez is lured away to Real Madrid or Barcelona after the World Cup. [Daily Mail]

DO. NOT. WANT.
HateGames.

He's somebodies alt, right?
There's a hint in the lack of capitalization in the posts.

faridmon

I'm really emotional today, I think I'm on my period or something. Fucking Steve Carell almost made me cry twice, Christ.

I just loved this team a lot. In such a shit season for United, I've enjoyed watching Atletico so much. Dat ultimate bandwagoner. Wish they had done it.

Absolutely incredible season regardless.

I know how it feels. I was like that with Dortmund.
That day, I died!

Yeah, its been an incredible season all around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom