• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

LFC Fans Corner @LFCFansCorner
Liverpool will move in for Balotelli if Luis Suarez is lured away to Real Madrid or Barcelona after the World Cup. [Daily Mail]

DO. NOT. WANT.

There's a hint in the lack of capitalization in the posts.
That'd be the ultimate in Rodgers/Peters psychology work.

Kassu

Banned
Congrats Real, you deserved to win. Of course Atletico was great too but Real was just simply better.

Incredible match, football is definitely alive. I have really high hopes for WC now.

arkon

Yeah, nice to see that people are hyping up his achievement still. Was only Neville putting the boot in, but that's because he rims Beckham. And it was all Beckham's fault in the first place :lol

It wasn't just the beckham incident. That's what he was like as a player. Bit of a Materazzi.
That's why they call him cholo. It means thug.

Wilbur

Banned
They wanted to see if Costa could do it because he's their best player. He couldn't. Was worth the risk if Costa isn't too bad.

Any quotes from players or a managers yet?

PowderedToast

LFC Fans Corner @LFCFansCorner
Liverpool will move in for Balotelli if Luis Suarez is lured away to Real Madrid or Barcelona after the World Cup. [Daily Mail]

DO. NOT. WANT.

There's a hint in the lack of capitalization in the posts.
sounds like bs, but I'd be curious to see how rodgers would handle him

Clegg

It's always been awful to be fair. So bitter.
I used to like it because they had opinions unlike the vapid nonsense you got on Sky. But now they just criticise everything.

Especially Dunphy who has never forgiven Ronaldo for actually turning into a world class player. He wrote him off after his second season at United.

Wilbur

Banned
It wasn't just the beckham incident. That's what he was like as a player. Bit of a Materazzi.
That's why they call him cholo. It means thug.

Oh I know he was. But you can tell, Neville has probably been waiting to put the boot in for 15 years :lol

Still, I love Simeone. Liked him as a player, love him as a coach. A cunt like Materazzi, but a much better player.

dc89

Spain’s 1st World Cup.
Liverpool’s 5th European Cup.
Real Madrid’s 10th European Cup.
Xabi Alonso was involved in all of them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spain’s 1st World Cup.

One of these is not like the others.

faridmon

OK guys, I am gonna ask for a ban until August. I have to pick myself up and motivate myself. Hope you guys enjoy the WC.

Thanks Hitch and others.

subtles

Spain’s 1st World Cup.

In 2008 he did whatever he did tonight to guide them to victory. Truly is the greatest Spanish player.

Peco

Ballotelli is a talented Bendtner. The guy can piss off, attention seeking asshole.

l4CMDOO.gif

Well the champions league thread in OT has turned into an absolute train wreck.

I wish people would understand that the quicker you ignore troll posts the quicker they'll disappear

faridmon

Good luck!

Thanks.

Will be around until Wes does his job!

Gerard Deulofeu has thanked Everton and their fans for his year in the Premier League after being recalled by Barcelona.

The Spanish youngster made the move to Goodison Park last summer on a season-long loan deal and produced a number of eye-catching performances to help Everton to a fifth-placed finish and a record Premier League points tally for the club.

Player Profile

10. Gerard Deulofeu

Appearances 11 (17)
Goals 4
Assists 4
Yellows 1
Reds 0
Current Season
Any hopes that Roberto Martinez had of keeping Deulofeu were dashed earlier this week when Barcelona announced that he would be a part of Luis Enrique's plans for next season at the Nou Camp.

But the 20-year-old remains grateful for everything Everton have done for him and believes his time at the club has helped him to develop on both a personal and professional level.

"I would like to thank Everton and all their fans for this year so special in my career," posted Deulofeu on Twitter.

"A new country, a new club, a new way of seeing, live and understand football.

"I have grown as a football player, but also as a person and that is why I would like to thank every person that has helped and accompanied me on this journey.

"I wish Everton lots of luck and success in the future. You will always be in my heart."

Thanks Gerard and good luck on your Barca career! Love the little dude even with all his frustrating traits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom