• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Shame about the players...and supporters that will be wearing it.

We're beautiful you cheeky cunt
leeleeleebizlk.png

I find that hilarious because I am the in the opinion Hummels is the last guy who would want to play for manutd. Not because of the team's position itself, but because who is coaching manutd.

Van Gaal never managed Hummels and the decision for him to be sold was taken before Van Gaal got there, iirc.

Marc

Ugh, already had a "*sigh*... Rooney" moment.

I strangely think Rooney left Lambert central will work.

JRod style.

Fuck it, stick Sturridge on the right and lets fucking get into 'em.

Maybe for this game, need way more pace at the top level though.

3 Strikers, worked well with Welbeck too... its the future.

Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence is legit.

Edit: By the way, fuck Glenn Hoddle. What an empty stadium.

Now Lana Del Rey is one of the few 'modern' voices I pay attention to, Blue Jeans, Video Games, Born to Die etc. are all good songs. Although she comes across as someone who wants a wife beater for a husband.

Fuck Glenn Hoddle? Fuck you man! He was a beast and sussed out those crafty disabled people.

Wooden - Kate Beckinsale could be in that shirt soon. U wot m8!

Cappa

Banned
has this been posted?

Pique accidentally leaks in press conference with Del Bosque Fabregas for 33 million euros to Chelsea.

I can't find anything on Marca or AS.... just was confirmed on TVE..... Pique was talking to Del Bosque and didn't know the microphones were on

Hixx

What was Rooney doing playing that ball? Never pass a ball into that space when you're facing your own goal you pillock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom