• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

If Jagielka, Baines, Johnson and Cahill aren't injured they should be playing here.

Defences need time together to gel and get an understanding just as much as attacking players - perhaps even more so.

If Jagielka, Baines, Johnson and Cahill aren't injured they should be playing here.

Defences need time together to gel and get an understanding just as much as attacking players - perhaps even more so.
Agree.

Think this whole rotate everyone idea is stupid.

Cappa

Banned
The press conference was over 2 hours ago and you are the only person who has mentioned this. Nothing on twitter etc.

TVE... I'm in Spain right now... when they play it again I will record it and upload... sports should come up in about 10 minutes.

pulga

Banned
The press conference was over 2 hours ago and you are the only person who has mentioned this. Nothing on twitter etc.

only-dreams-now.gif

its happening either way baby, best to go ly dow

Madrid is a breeding ground for glory hunters and people who know fuck all about football. That's a fact.

are you still stuck in the early 00s? who the fuck would in recent times pick Madrid if glory hunting was their goal? lol

with that said, I welcome the influx of new glory hunters thanks to La Decima , if only to annoy babies like you <3

scently

Oh take the fucking blinkers off.

Rooney did the right thing there, smash it across goal. Where was the striker?

Too busy wanking himself off after his big move, that's where.

3sixty you're better off without him.

Its amazing. Rooney did the right thing there. What else is he supposed to do? The main striker should be poking that in.

Reading this thread, you will think Rooney is the worst English player ever. SMH

Wes

venison crêpe
Barkley is doing well. More so than Rooney has done in that position for England in recent matches.

Marc

Where is the Milner defence squad who actually rate this gormless, 5 steps behind twat?

Good run by Barkley, good work by Ox. Exciting players doing exciting things. Now fuck Milner and Rooney off and we might do something. And Lambert out for Sturridge.

confuziz

Banned
'If I ever wear a Chelsea shirt, you have permission to kill me'
dwgirIQ.png

Meier

Oh my, nice run of play right after I posted that. Barkley probably should have done something sooner but what a great pass once he did. Sexy stuff from the Ox.

rodvik

Where is the Milner defence squad who actually rate this gormless, 5 steps behind twat?

Good run by Barkley, good work by Ox. Exciting players doing exciting things. Now fuck Milner and Rooney off and we might do something. And Lambert out for Sturridge.

I love Milner, but yeah today he has been shit at right back.

Hixx

Hurrrrrr great run Barkley hurrrrrrr

Nevermind the fact that you fucked up another simple ball

hnggggggh he ran fast hgnnnnnghg

wedward

dwgirIQ.png

He'd rather die than stay at Barca.

Wes

venison crêpe
Hurrrrrr great run Barkley hurrrrrrr

Nevermind the fact that you fucked up another simple ball

hnggggggh he ran fast hgnnnnnghg

Well, all our #10s are prone to messing up simple balls. At least Barkley can run fast.

dwgirIQ.png

Is there any actual source on that? Just seems like random twitter bullshit, with nothing dating back more than 2 days. But he has been fighting with Mou a lot in Spain through the press... But so did Eto'o so eh.

GHG

Gold Member
Fabregas will get Mata'd if he goes to Chelsea. He'll be scrapping for 7th place at Man United with his old pal Van Pizzle within 12 months.

darknil

What I get from those spanish tweets is that Pique told Del Bosque about the deal off mic but people heard anyway. Pique trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom