• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I'm terrible at recording... didn't grab the sound bite... Pique says "I'm going to defend Cesc" and then he goes on to say "He's leaving 33 million kilos"

Awww yeah

ibzKAPC8VUgTFp.gif

Stubo

Wow Valencia...so unnecessary. Probably a yellow card challenge, that reaction was insanity.

I get that Valencia doesn't want to miss the world cup, and those challenges are dumb in a friendly, but still!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Thats right ITV, the reason Roy isnt playing Sterling is because he would be sent off 10 minutes after coming on.

Joke station

Meier

I mean.. how was that a red card for Sterling? I only caught one replay of it and I've got no sound, but it didn't look like a red card offense to me on my first viewing. That seemed a bit reactionary. How do reds in friendlies work? Do you have to sit out the next friendly or is there even any repercussion at all?

Hixx

I mean.. how was that a red card for Sterling? That seems silly. How do reds in friendlies work? Do you have to sit out the next friendly or is there even any repercussion at all?

Think the FA might get like a warning or maybe a small fine? He won't miss any games though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I mean.. how was that a red card for Sterling? I only caught one replay of it and I've got no sound, but it didn't look like a red card offense to me on my first viewing. That seemed a bit reactionary. How do reds in friendlies work? Do you have to sit out the next friendly or is there even any repercussion at all?

HE WILL MISS THE WORLD CUP

nah

3Sixty

You could see it coming the moment Sterling lost the ball and fell over.

Went charging back an leaping in, a friendly that both teams are off to the WC those tackles shouldn't happen.

Walshy

Daily Fail are reporting that Spurs are offering £14m + Capoue + Soldado on loan for Monero.

Probably not true but still, lol.

Marc

He won the ball you bunch of fannies, rash challenge but a red? What is this, lol liga?

If he doesn't like it, he should of stopped attacking and run away from the big strong evil Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom