• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Sterling's tackle was stupid, but come the fuck on Valencia, you can't go round slapping people in the throat.

Shame really, Sterling was head and shoulders above anyone else in the short time he was on the pitch.

dc89

Tony should have smacked that pussy Wilshere before he went off.

OI TONY LEAVE IT OUT LAD ILL FACKIN GIT U U HEAR ME M8

twat

Every tournement we always have a villain. Beckham on Simeone. The ref in 2010 for not allowing Lampard's goal.

I think it's Wilshere's time. I really do. He's gonna stink the gaf out.

Stupid reaction by Valencia but that tackle was atrocious. What was he thinking flying in like that in a friendly just before the WC?

Probably would have got away with a yellow if there was less reaction though.

He won the ball you bunch of fannies, rash challenge but a red? What is this, lol liga?

If he doesn't like it, he should of stopped attacking and run away from the big strong evil Sterling.

Window licker beyond belief, size or strength of the player hardly matters when the studs are up like that. Went with studs up against the player.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Scholes was so right about Wilshere. Has he developed at all since breaking through at Arsenal? Spends most of his time lying down on the turf.

WJD

The fact it's a friendly makes it so much worse. Would be a lot more forgivable in a competitive game, but when everyone has WC positions at stake? Fucking shite.

Obvs there's no justifying Valencia's reaction either.

I'm not a fan of this pansy football the refs and rules are going for now. I like seeing hard tackles. All of this poncy stuff that messi and ronaldo do bores me. I think football needs to be more physical. In my books I'd have given sterling a manly warning.

This is the problem with players that have never played Sunday league. Wilshere needs to get punched in the face at least once, would change his attitude completely.

dc89

I knew I shouldn't have started looking at Welbz is Dat Guy tumblr.

tumblr_n0usgi5frX1t0s0b1o1_1280.jpg

Window licker beyond belief, size or strength of the player hardly matters when the studs are up like that. He was nowhere near winning the ball and went with studs up against the player.

He touched the ball :s

Admittedly it was a stupid challenge to make, especially in a friendly, but the ball was there to be won and would have been cleanly if his foot was just 2 inches lower

The follow through is much of a muchness as well since it was a trailing leg dragging along the floor

Marc

Window licker beyond belief, size or strength of the player hardly matters when the studs are up like that. He was nowhere near winning the ball and went with studs up against the player.

Giant fucking pussy confirmed.

Studs up is the most nonsensical shit in history, you and other know nothings like Townsend say it without having the faintest. Studs up in a tackle, no shit. Arms up in a jump, no shit. It is how motion works. If your studs aren't showing then you must have the flat of your foot on the ground, otherwise known as standing.

How can he be nowhere near winning the ball if he won it with a touch to knock it out of play. Screw reality.

He touched the ball :s

Admittedly it was a stupid challenge to make, especially in a friendly, but the ball was there to be won and would have been cleanly if his foot was just 2 inches lower

The follow through is much of a muchness as well since it was a trailing leg dragging along the floor

You caught me before my edit, my point was he was studs up... He could have gotten it cleanly without that.

We're (thankfully) in a world now where you also get red, for going in like that if you don't touch the player, Kompany incident and such.

Yen

Honestly though it looked like sterling was gonna cry

Copland boys are pussy you know it, KHS for life.
He probably thought he was out of the WC now.

"@PhantomGoal: Gerrard is going to barge the absolute shit out of Antonio Valencia next season. Unprecedented levels of barging."

If that back 6 played against Uruguay, we'd get fucking reamed.Thank fuck they won't.

@Gareth Bale, Ox should start ahead of Sterling. Raheezus had a bit of a chance to stake a claim, but blew it, and Ox played very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom