• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which cm's are we going for?

Cesc to Chelsea is likely.
Papers are saying January for Strootman? Wot...
Willy C would be bad ass but I get the feeling within a month half of Europe will be in.
Kroos is not wanted.

So who is a realistic target?

Herr K

Banned
A Trinidad & Tobago player bowed to Messi before their friendly yesterday, lol.

Roma have signed Seydou Keita too. Another shrewd signing by Garcia. He still looked good for Valencia in the few games I saw, should do quite well with Serie A.

Isn't the Trinidad team the one who's made up amateur players? Or am I thinking of something else?

Yen

Just realised there's a touch of the young Stalin about Emre Can while watching this video. I hope he can help purge our defensive worries.
Stalin_1902.jpg

Wow just used the Xbone contrioller for the first time.

It's embarrassingly bad. Like they took the 360 pad, put some rumble in the triggers then proceeded to break everything that was good about he 360 pad. Well done.

K1LLER7

Willy C would be bad ass but I get the feeling within a month half of Europe will be in.
Kroos is not wanted.

Tom Cleverley and Fellani starters.

WJD

It's embarrassingly bad. Like they took the 360 pad, put some rumble in the triggers then proceeded to break everything that was good about he 360 pad. Well done.

I thought it was really clunky and a step back at first, but after an hour or so it felt wonderful. Only things I'd really criticise are the bumpers.

360 still the GOAT though.

Kroos is not wanted.

isn't Anderson back from loan? that is like a new signing.

Hixx

Couldn't disagree more.

Not a huge fan of the bumpers - bit better than the 360 one but why they can't just be buttons like the DS4 I don't know. Everything else is better imo.

D-pad infinitely better
Sticks more comfortable
Slightly bigger
Nice weight
No stupid battery pack sticking out

Guide button not too close to any others
Start/Select not uncomfortable to push

Think both consoles have great pads this time.

Barzul

After using that controller for months now, tried to use a 360 and it felt incredibly poor in comparison. Probably need to use a bit longer. First impressions aren't always the best.

Couldn't disagree more.

Not a huge fan of the bumpers - bit better than the 360 one but why they can't just be buttons like the DS4 I don't know. Everything else is better imo.

D-pad infinitely better
Sticks more comfortable
Slightly bigger
Nice weight
No stupid battery pack sticking out

Guide button not too close to any others
Start/Select not uncomfortable to push

Think both consoles have great pads this time.

The sticks are an abomination, likewise the shoulder buttons. Like I was actually in shock holding it. In a sort of, 'this is what they released?' kind of way.

After using that controller for months now, tried to use a 360 and it felt incredibly poor in comparison. Probably need to use a bit longer. First impressions aren't always the best.

It feels more expensive and durable, but for actual gameplay use they've totally lost me.

blurrygil

Disagree overall. Bumpers could be better. But triggers, buttons and form factor are fantastic for me. Sticks are aces. FIFA plays brilliant on it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Really? I was looking forward to upgrading when you could use them on PC, current 360 controller hurts my hands.

L1NETT

Both controllers are pretty decent

360 is the nuts, the Dualshock 3....that was an abomination.

Bumpers on the Xbone controller are dogshit though. Felt they made a new controller just because they could.

WJD

If we're really gonna talk about an actual abomination of a controller, can we please discuss the DS3?

My hands cramp up now just thinking about it.

YES LONENETT

Abraxas

Why the fuck do I have to put up with this fucking shit every fucking summer? Wenger needs someone else, anyone else, to help him with transfers. United are lucky with woodward. I can't catch a fucking break with fucking transfers, every year its the same, and its laughable we still haven't replaced gilberto silva and its been about seven years. Christ almighty!

Chelsea will steamroller the league next year if they can pull off these two transfers. I hate that team, but fuck me, at least they have some measure of competance, you won't catch them selling players hugely undervalued. Both RvP and cesc were better players that luiz, but ended up going for peanuts. I feel another streak coming on.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
That Capcom E3 lineup looks sweet, good thing E3 is there to help the wait till the WC less painful.

Couldn't disagree more.

i agree. its very bad

Disagree overall. Bumpers could be better. But triggers, buttons and form factor are fantastic for me. Sticks are aces. FIFA plays brilliant on it.

The sticks are an abomination, likewise the shoulder buttons. Like I was actually in shock holding it. In a sort of, 'this is what they released?' kind of way.

I'm confused. Whatever happened to mass consensus?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why the fuck do I have to put up with this fucking shit every fucking summer? Wenger needs someone else, anyone else, to help him with transfers. United are lucky with woodward. I can't catch a fucking break with fucking transfers, every year its the same, and its laughable we still haven't replaced gilberto silva and its been about seven years. Christ almighty!

Chelsea will steamroller the league next year if they can pull off these two transfers. I hate that team, but fuck me, at least they have some measure of competance, you won't catch them selling players hugely undervalued. Both RvP and cesc were better players that luiz, but ended up going for peanuts. I feel another streak coming on.

"United are lucky with woodward"

Literally never a phrase that has or will be said again

Dualshock 3 is great, love it. Got tiny hands and the xbox controllers has always felt too big to me, never got completely used to them even after playing a damn lot RDR on 360.

By the way, RELEASE RDR ON PC ALREADY R*

Mr Cola

Tomorrow Orange is the new black season 2

Fucking loved season 1, even though it went from gritty prison drama to slightly high schooly near the end and Piper became insufferable.

Great ensemble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom