• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

You should know, those are truly hideous.

Get Nike

hWuO3zQ.jpg

The perfection in the simplicity

I own those.

Hixx

Is Watch Dogs worth it to buy it right now?

It's fairly average. It's like GTA4 but with "press X to blow shit up".

Mixed with Assassin's Creed-level side activities.

I got it free with my Xbox but now I've played it I would not advise anyone pay £40-50 for it at all.

Get Nike

Agreed. No idea what Adidas is thinking with their boots. I never liked them but their new designs are awful. I really hate seeing players I like wear them. I wear blacked out CTRs but pretty much all of Nike's colourways are better than that new battle pack.
RIP in peace CTR

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

I hate it, every mission is the same, even missions where you shouldnt have the phone they give you the phone

1) Hack
2) Unlock/Steal key
3) Retrieve info with hacking minigame
4) Escape

Rinse and repeate, mix with a terrible character, terrible driving and side missions where you cant even do fun parkour to unlock stuff.

It's fairly average. It's like GTA4 but with "press X to blow shit up".

Mixed with Assassin's Creed-level side activities.

I got it free with my Xbox but now I've played it I would not advise anyone pay £40-50 for it at all.

no, buggy, poor storytelling, plotholes, repeated side missions and mini games. IMO worst open world ubi game in years. but its not a bad game just very, very average.

I hate it, every mission is the same, even missions where you shouldnt have the phone they give you the phone

1) Hack
2) Unlock/Steal key
3) Retrieve info with hacking minigame
4) Escape

Rinse and repeate, mix with a terrible character, terrible driving and side missions where you cant even do fun parkour to unlock stuff.

Well, seems like I'm waiting for it to drop in price then. I kinda just want a new game for my PS4. Maybe I'll look at Black Flag if the price is right.

Zabojnik

VIDAL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

I've had a baaaad feeling about this from the start. His knee is going to explode, you fucking fucks.

Excellent news. The fans would not have accepted a sale of our best player for the third summer in a row.

Lamela is good, potentially very, very good even, but best player? Come on.
:D Next season he will be though. You heard it here first.

YES GARETH BALE!

black flag is a poor assassins game but a EXCELLENT pirate game

Sounds good! I just need something to play, I'm a bit done with Fifa and Battlefield is too much of a time investment to actually become good at it.

I skipped a couple of ACs (I think) but it's not like I missed anything important for Black Flag right?

Video games just suck.

Fair enough.

Where have you been btw? You were gone after I returned from my last ban.

Sounds good! I just need something to play, I'm a bit done with Fifa and Battlefield is too much of a time investment to actually become good at it.

I skipped a couple of ACs (I think) but it's not like I missed anything important for Black Flag right?

Fair enough.

Where have you been btw? You were gone after I returned from my last ban.

other than the main character (Edward) is related to the characters in AC3 no. as for current day timeline there are a few cameos but nothing outright important

Carbonox

Black Flag is incredible. My favourite title of the current generation so far.

Get Nike

hWuO3zQ.jpg

I want the green ones. Most likely will get those instead of those 200 quid Superfly's. :lol

Yes, really fun game. Better than GTAV. On the verge of bagging the Platinum trophy.

Black Flag is incredible. My favourite title of the current generation so far.

I want the green ones. Most likely will get those instead of those 200 quid Superfly's. :lol

Yes, really fun game. Better than GTAV. On the verge of bagging the Platinum trophy.

So Watch Dogs < Black Flag?

King_Moc

Banned

I'd only played the first AC upon starting Black Flag. The modern day stuff was a massive 'wtf!'. Game has gone meta.

I quite like what I've played of Watch Dogs btw. The gunplay/stealth mix makes firefights more interesting to me than in Gta. Though Gta does most other stuff better. The hacking is fun too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Black flag was so good when you didnt have to do any terrible AC shit, fucking stealth missions almost ruined a great pirate game.

Ubisoft like their 4 tier missions

1) Rooftop
2) Bush
3) Information
4) Escape

Basically like WD you end up spending 20 minutes on a mission doing fuck all

L1NETT

and yet still better than Brotherhood, but Watch Dogs is just average as average gets

Ehhhhhhh disagree on better than Brotherhood. Haven't touched Watch Dogs yet, will pick it up when the price drops

I reckon Unity will be AC3 levels of dry. Boring part of History, and it ain't the team which designed 4.

Hixx is bang on though, AC 2 + 4 the only ones really worth playing. Wiki the story if you have to.

Ehhhhhhh disagree on better than Brotherhood. Haven't touched Watch Dogs yet, will pick it up when the price drops

I reckon Unity will be AC3 levels of dry. Boring part of History, and it ain't the team which designed 4.

Hixx is bang on though, AC 2 + 4 the only ones really worth playing. Wiki the story if you have to.
they key problem with Brotherhood is, take Cesare out of that game and it falls flat, really flat

Agreed. No idea what Adidas is thinking with their boots. I never liked them but their new designs are awful. I really hate seeing players I like wear them. I wear blacked out CTRs but pretty much all of Nike's colourways are better than that new battle pack.
RIP in peace CTR

The Adidas styles are odd and their shoes don't feel right to me anymore after using Nike for so long.

Never used CTRs before though, they look old school!

I finally started using mine a couple weeks ago. It's taking me a little while to break them. Unfortunately I've been getting a pain in my arch on my left foot I have to stretch out from time to time.

They're far too tight, I thought about replacing the 8.5 I got with something bigger but that would have left far too much space in front.

Did they cause the pain?

WJD

and yet still better than Brotherhood, but Watch Dogs is just average as average gets

waaaaaaaat

Brotherhood is the absolute best AC has to offer.

Thinking of treating myself to Watch Dogs when I get back home. Then maybe Ryse/Ground Zeroes as a cheap supplement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom