• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Alexis Sánchez[/B]
alexiscgsba.png

Sánchez is a world class striker who plays for FC Barcelona. After a disappointing season with his club, the World Cup is the only thing he has left to turn this season around. His quality and determination will certainly put rival defenders in trouble.

You've had a shocker here m8. What disappointing season, quite literally one of the best players for barca this season lol.

pulga

Banned

you finally post a good one, and you post a picture of her fucking back?! SMH BLABBY, SMH

You've had a shocker here m8. What disappointing season, quite literally one of the best players for barca this season lol.

I think he means the club's dissapointing, trophyless season lol

imagine being a real madrid fan.

"oh no suarez isn't coming guess we'll just have to settle with benzema"
"oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck we might not win our TENTH europa cup 1 this year fuck my life when will this shit ever end"

life must be so hard.

tenth? its all about la eleventh now baby, and suarez will lead us to the first back-to-back Orejona

I'd take 4th tbh

Consolidating ourselves as a CL team again has to be the first aim

this is why he's gonna leave you twerps, pls be more ambitious

Suarez_RealJersey_grande.jpg

ow baby, and suarez will lead us to the first back-to-back Orejona

this is why he's gonna leave you twerps, pls be more ambitious

Suarez_RealJersey_grande.jpg

If you get too ambitious, you end up sacking your manager every year and having to lie in bed with the government so you can be allowed free reign spending ridiculous transfer fees for relatively low reward.

Lightning

Banned
Fuck you Wenger. I'm firmly going to stay in the fuck off Arsene camp if you don't bring in the quality we need after turning down Cesc.

Wenger you're a fucking cunt regardless though. Give all those speeches about how Cesc will one day return, how hurt you were when he left, now you do this? I'm so angry. Fucking cunt.

I hope Cesc scores the winning goal to clinch Chelsea the title and does it at the Emirates and then celebrates like mad in our faces to rub it in our faces that Wenger's a twat!

pulga

Banned
If you get too ambitious, you end up sacking your manager every year and having to lie in bed with the government so you can be allowed free reign spending ridiculous transfer fees for relatively low reward.

i dont know if thats a dig at us, but in any case i'll leave this one here

vbk-24-real_1912855f.jpg

wedward

Fuck you Wenger. I'm firmly going to stay in the fuck off Arsene camp if you don't bring in the quality we need after turning down Cesc.

Wenger you're a fucking cunt regardless though. Give all those speeches about how Cesc will one day return, how hurt you were when he left, now you do this? I'm so angry. Fucking cunt.

I hope Cesc scores the winning goal to clinch Chelsea the title and does it at the Emirates and then celebrates like mad in our faces to rub it in our faces that Wenger's a twat!

YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. THIS POST WILL SUSTAIN ME THROUGH THE SUMMER.

I live for this.

wedward

Will he still be a cunt when we win the treble?

omgkitty

There_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

wedward

Ozil truly changed everything.

FootballFan

i dont know if thats a dig at us, but in any case i'll leave this one here

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01912/vbk-24-real_1912855f.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="pulga, post: 114897445"]i dont know if thats a dig at us, but in any case i'll leave[/QUOTE]

[quote="pulga, post: 114897445"]i'll leave[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you've said that before.

You ain't going nowhere. :)

Yen

party-wipeout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom