• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Fuck you Wenger. I'm firmly going to stay in the fuck off Arsene camp if you don't bring in the quality we need after turning down Cesc.

Wenger you're a fucking cunt regardless though. Give all those speeches about how Cesc will one day return, how hurt you were when he left, now you do this? I'm so angry. Fucking cunt.

I hope Cesc scores the winning goal to clinch Chelsea the title and does it at the Emirates and then celebrates like mad in our faces to rub it in our faces that Wenger's a twat!

lord have mercy

Herr K

Banned
RUMOR Milan away kit

BpNx64TIQAErWu7.jpg:large

Barbara what the fuck are you doooooinnnnngggg?!

I'll buy this just because of that horrible logo

Carbonox

The Witcher 3, holy fucking shit.

Never played the previous ones - give me a link to read up on or a recap to watch so I'm relatively up to speed pls.

L1NETT

dat wild hunt

CDPR proving the best developer once again

We are not worthy

witcher3vnf7l.gif

ipyfhvK2gbmEe.gif

eaycvw.gif

GOTF

The Witchet 3, holy fucking shit.

Never played the previous ones - give me a link to read up on or a recap to watch so I'm relatively up to speed pls.

youtube recaps....or play the games lad! You can nick a 360 from Stevo high street

In the mean time....shagging, politics, fucking, racism, sex, monsters. The end

Fuck you Wenger. I'm firmly going to stay in the fuck off Arsene camp if you don't bring in the quality we need after turning down Cesc.

Wenger you're a fucking cunt regardless though. Give all those speeches about how Cesc will one day return, how hurt you were when he left, now you do this? I'm so angry. Fucking cunt.

I hope Cesc scores the winning goal to clinch Chelsea the title and does it at the Emirates and then celebrates like mad in our faces to rub it in our faces that Wenger's a twat!
Simply beautiful :')

Carbonox

I don't gots a 360 or good enough pc to play the previous games. ;(

Will still jump in and plow vaginas like spaghetti on crackers

9nfvwfi12sve.gif

Baki

I'm with Lightning on this one.

If we don't get Cesc and don't bring in a world class striker. Wenger needs to go.

Bottom line. He's hurt us too much. I cannot accept it anymore. Complete incompetence in the transfer market.

Meier

I actually was a little bit disappointed by Witcher 2 if I'm being honest. Still a great game, but I think I liked the original more. Even if I couldn't play it when my wife was around.

If we don't get Cesc and don't bring in a world class striker. Wenger needs to go.

Bottom line. He's hurt us too much. I cannot accept it anymore. Complete incompetence in the transfer market.
We have a limited budget and more important targets, if we paid all that money for Fabregas people would just moan about spending so much money on our strongest area. Wenger does more things wrong than he does right but I don't think this is one of them.

This is assuming he actually strengthens the team properly. If he doesn't, fuck him :lol

wedward

For the first time it feels like Wenger actually has a plan. I am actually a little impressed that he decided to pass on Cesc and stick with his plan.

Puts a ton of pressure on him and the club to pull it off, but if they do I think we will forget about Cesc.

If not, it will be the apocalypse.

Imagine if we spent 33 on Cesc and then after the wc a world class striker became available but we couldn't afford him because we already spent 33 on a position we don't really need.

But there aren't any world class players available? Wenger can get fucked.

It's June. Calm down.

Baki

We have a limited budget and more important targets, if we paid all that money for Fabregas people would just moan about spending so much money on our strongest area. Wenger does more things wrong than he does right but I don't think this is one of them.

This is assuming he actually strengthens the team properly. If he doesn't, fuck him :lol

But there aren't any world class players available? Wenger can get fucked.

Barzul

For the first time it feels like Wenger actually has a plan. I am actually a little impressed that he decided to pass on Cesc and stick with his plan.

Puts a ton of pressure on him and the club to pull it off, but if they do I think we will forget about Cesc.

Imagine if we spent 33 on Cesc and then after the wc a world class striker became available but we couldn't afford him because we already spent 33 on a position we don't really need.

It needs to be big one. Don't think FA cup will be enough to swallow seeing Cesc in Blue for most fans.

Baki

We all know Wenger is going to fuck up the plan. So we might as well get Cesc.

Barzul

Arsenal Gaf, assuming any team could buy Cesc, who would be worst if they bought him and won the league that season? i'm assuming Spurs.

If that was possible, it would but it isn't so I don't even consider it. Chelsea is the next worst, then United, then City, with Liverpool being the least painful.

wedward

We all know Wenger is going to fuck up the plan. So we might as well get Cesc.

Fuck off with that.

It needs to be big one. Don't think FA cup will be enough to swallow seeing Cesc in Blue for most fans.

Well lets wait and see what happens. It's June 5th. We have 3 months to sign a striker. There will be movement after the world cup. There always is.

omgkitty

I honestly believe, and you can quote me on this, that we will sign a pants-shittingly exciting player a la Ozil again this summer.

wedward

It's true though. Let's be honest. Happened last summer with Suarez.

I don't really see how Wenger fucked that up, but ok.

Believe what you want to man.

Be miserable, I don't care.

I honestly believe, and you can quote me on this, that we will sign a pants-shittingly exciting player a la Ozil again this summer.

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNN

That's the spirit.

I think we will.

Clegg

Rather chill about transfers right now.

Its only just turned June after all. May be a different story if we haven't signed a few by August though.

pulga

Banned
Best to wait after the WC for transfer business I suppose, considering the mighty high chances that players will be injuring themselves all over the hot, humid place

I'm already having visions of Ronnie on a stretcher
LLShC.gif

omgkitty

What are Arsenal fans actual predictions for this summer? Real predictions. Not "OMG IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD WE DIDN'T SIGN CESC BOOHOO" predictions.

Not naming players I think we will sign an unexciting RB who's probably in their late 20's. We'll sign a goalkeeper we've never heard of or no one follows well enough to know if he's good or not. Think Almunia or Fabianski before they signed. I think we'll sign a good striker, but probably not the huge world class one we all want. I think the striker will be in the 15 to 20m range, not the 30 to 40m. Besides that, I also think we'll either sign a DM or a LW, and that's where the real surprise will come from. Just like with Ozil, we'll break out the check book for a big name player we didn't think about before, or at least that we didn't think we would actually buy. I'm hoping for Reus, but that's just me.

wedward

What are Arsenal fans actual predictions for this summer? Real predictions. Not "OMG IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD WE DIDN'T SIGN CESC BOOHOO" predictions.

Not naming players I think we will sign an unexciting RB who's probably in their late 20's. We'll sign a goalkeeper we've never heard of or no one follows well enough to know if he's good or not. Think Almunia or Fabianski before they signed. I think we'll sign a good striker, but probably not the huge world class one we all want. I think the striker will be in the 15 to 20m range, not the 30 to 40m. Besides that, I also think we'll either sign a DM or a LW, and that's where the real surprise will come from. Just like with Ozil, we'll break out the check book for a big name player we didn't think about before, or at least that we didn't think we would actually buy. I'm hoping for Reus, but that's just me.

Shaqiri, a backup gk, Coleman, Bender, Cavani.

LESSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Salvadora

Predictions:

1. Unknown keeper.
2. Aurier or relatively unknown right back.
3. Remy.

Sounds pessimistic, but that's what I genuinely believe will happen this summer when it becomes apparent there is no world class striker available.

However, on that front, expect a few bids at a very unrealistic targets.

Lightning

Banned
You would shit your pants in excitement over the signing of Remy? Speaking of Remy, why wouldn't we go for Lacazette? Young, quick, works hard and likes to bang them in. And he's French.
I don't give a rats fuck about Remy but knowing Arsene in the market it wouldn't surprise me if we were lumped with him at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom