• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two microphones, 5 guys(including Roy in shorts), talking about nothing. Some terrible camera work too.

Feels like I am watching Moon TV

You have to move over here bruv. ITV is incredible. TrashTV, millions of adverts, terrible football coverage, amateur production in live events including randoms cuts to adverts while goals are being scored, and the odd boss drama thrown in to make it almost worthwhile

'Let me just say I'm not the Stadium Manager'

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

'We have these things called thunderstorms'

Fuck off you patronising twat

Scum

Sleeping Dogs is fairly dull. Lots of cutscenes too

FLm9W.jpg

“@BoringMilner: Wayne Rooney said he was really frustrated & he wanted to get back on the pitch. I said Calm down, Wayne. We're in here for our own safety.”

:lol :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Do they not own the rights to their own footage? I just dont understand how they are not playing the past two games they have showed.

Glenn Hoddle looks like the type of person who has probably murdered someone at some point and is slightly surprised that he got away with it so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom