• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

You have to move over here bruv. ITV is incredible. TrashTV, millions of adverts, terrible football coverage, amateur production in live events including randoms cuts to adverts while goals are being scored, and the odd boss drama thrown in to make it almost worthwhile

'Let me just say I'm not the Stadium Manager'

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

'We have these things called thunderstorms'

Fuck off you patronising twat

hahaha.

This is Moon TV btw.

lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Stop talking about Wimbledon

Mr Cola, why on earth would you want to watch those games again?

Because Im currently witnessing why ITV never allows more than 15 minutes for analysis before the game starts and cuts that into two sections of around 5 minutes with ads. Anything is better than this.

Because Im currently witnessing why ITV never allows more than 15 minutes for analysis before the game starts and cuts that into two sections of around 5 minutes with ads. Anything is better than this.

You're so wrong my friend.

Nothing is better than this.

GQman2121

Banned
Got these rubber caps today for the DS4. I wasn't too worried about the rubber coming off the left stick, but better safe than sorry. $3 and they feel great.

ds4rubbercapsn7bg7.jpg

Carbonox

Got these rubber caps today for the DS4. I wasn't too worried about the rubber coming off the left stick, but better safe than sorry. $3 and they feel great.

I ordered some today as well. My left stick is shredded and as a result something's off with FIFA registering specific movements depending on where I push. So players will run it out for a throw in when they shouldn't be. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom