• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

He said we were going after Pogba under Moyes and we were quoted €60 million. However Moyes disliked Raiola and wanted to go after Vidal instead. (Last I heard)
He's framing the story as United being unsure of his attitude but feeling like he'd be worth the price.

Taylor slso says Strootman is our number one target even though he's injured.

The return of Roy

PalpatineLightning.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
I ordered some today as well. My left stick is shredded and as a result something's off with FIFA registering specific movements depending on where I push. So players will run it out for a throw in when they shouldn't be. :lol

I really like them. I might get another pair for my DS3!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can we just walk off? There is no good end to this game D:

Boring James Milner
Wayne Rooney said he was really frustrated & he wanted to get back on the pitch. I said Calm down, Wayne. Were in here for our safety.

Slizz

Now that the games started back up again and is going to be trash, ya'll should bless yourselves with USA v. Nigeria

We need to have a lightning rod equivalent for injuries. A player who walks around the pitch and attracts fouls so that the other players can be safe. Milner, it's time to show us your true potential.

Marc

Boring James Milner
Wayne Rooney said he was really frustrated & he wanted to get back on the pitch. I said Calm down, Wayne. Were in here for our safety.

I don't know why that made me laugh, it really shouldn't.

Hondurans trying to ruin our chances of winning the world cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom