• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

This seems way too purposeful, every opportunity to leave a foot in or add some damage.

Pulga probably has a bet on someone getting injured.

GQman2121

Banned
Chile's getting slaughtered on Twitter for the baseball comment.

The Marlin's play here.....

2b747a57317f881bfa7f2b0f93789cd6.jpg
[/img]

.....with their retractable roof! Look at that mother fucker.

He's framing the story as United being unsure of his attitude but feeling like he'd be worth the price.

Taylor slso says Strootman is our number one target even though he's injured.

I'd honestly kill people for both of them. Young and insanely talented. I don't care if we over-pay.

GQman2121

Banned
Juve want £60m for Pogba.

Welcome to Madrid, Paul.

Which they have every right to try and get. I would have liked for us to look at him, but only for a comparable amount that we received for David Luiz. Perhaps that money + Ramires. That would be a dream situation.

Marc

Ugh, hollywood passes are coming out.

Rooney's touch man, why is it always so shit in an England shirt.

Ugh, hollywood passes are coming out.

Rooney's touch man, why is it always so shit in an England shirt.

Henderson's passing has been all over the place, then when he finally gives Rooney an easy one to get him in a position with time on the ball and space to run into, he fucks it up

Putting some moves together now

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its crazy to me that with every other position up for grabs Rooney can be fuckign anonymous and guarantee a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom