• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

WSpt7mw.jpg

Marc

This game is actually playing out almost exactly like I expect the game with Italy to, except Barkley and Wilshere will come on much later probably.

So bored, managed to beat the Black Knight in Dark Souls in the meantime. Got a cool sword I will be able to use in like 4 hours. Wooo

Marc redeemed

7 minutes to make dreams come true, beating Honduras in a friendly.

Wilbur

Banned
Football friendlies need that 'added time multi-ball' thing from the old Budweiser ads.

International friendlies might be the worst thing in the world. It's definitely in the top five, along with child abuse, Transformers 2, Bacary Sagna's hair and hondurans

Hixx

Guys pls maybe he thought Breaking Bad was just about some guy that enjoyed making Meth and just stockpiled it in a camper van.

Marc

The main lead from Breaking Bad is also the father from Malcolm in the middle.

Fucks sake, I have seen breaking bad and was thinking of watching Malcolm in the Middle.

Now I know drugs and cancer are involved somehow.

wedward

International friendlies might be the worst thing in the world. It's definitely in the top five, along with child abuse, Transformers 2, Bacary Sagna's hair and hondurans

I'll be more upset if Sagna gets a sensible haircut than if he moves to city.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
No, this one is really funny.

Slizz

Funny thing about spoilers, was watching ESPN Sportscenter and one of the anchors actually spoiled last episode of GoT. I can't imagine watching a sports highlight show, not being completely caught up with GoT and have some tool fucking spoil the biggest part of the episode.

Hixx

Should have tried to chip that or just smash it with his laces... never going to be able to take it around the keeper on that side.

Funny thing about spoilers, was watching ESPN Sportscenter and one of the anchors actually spoiled last episode of GoT. I can't imagine watching a sports highlight show, not being completely caught up with GoT and have some tool fucking spoil the biggest part of the episode.

Some asshole spoiled the ending of Breaking Bad the day after it aired on NFL Network. He deserves to get eaten by a goat.

Juicy Bob

You know, watching this game, I truly cannot understand why the majority of Americans do not seem to embrace the excitement of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom