• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I would like to see us play a midfield three, rather than two holding and three in front. I think it suits us better.

Yeah.

Henderson
Wilshere - Barkley

Sterling - Sturridge - Lallana/Chamberlain

We'd concede millions but we'd look threatening which means we would win in moral terms.

GLEN FUCKING JOHNSON FUCK OFF

Linius

8FS3Jh6.png

:'(

Johnson is a crime against football. Every time we put a nice move together, someone completely fucks it up at the end, normally before we get into the box

Marc

Even if Barkley is crap for the rest of this game, the good thing about this shit camera position is you can see his off the ball movement. He is making triangles and running into space constantly. Always an option, that has been such a problem for England, we win the ball but no one moves to make an option so we lose it almost instantly.

Same goes for Wilshere and Lallana, they are smart players. Maybe not world class or anything but its best for the team.

Pulga, sort your thug players out ffs. Red card, get the fuck out of here.

Wilbur

Banned
You didn't see Henderson knocking it backwards to Johnson instead of just turning around. And Johnson gives it to Cahill two yards away, who then kicks it off the pitch.

Sounds like tiki taka to me. We're gonna win the World Cup.

How tall are they? If they are 6ft and above they could probably do a job.

/yes that is bloody sarcasm

wot

I meant to type billion and I typed million on my phone with my clump fingers

In fact I just tried to type in nillion and it auto corrected to million instead of billion so that's probably what happened

I would like to see us play a midfield three, rather than two holding and three in front. I think it suits us better.

I'd like to see Sterling and Lallana either side of Sturridge, and Hendo/Gerrard/Wilshere in the middle.

I don't know why people spend so much time thinking about different ways England could line up.

Were just not very good the players aren't good enough.

Were going out in the groups. Enjoy the tournament.

wedward

Roy has massive tits but no balls. Drop Rooney.

----------Sturridge
Lallana Barkley sterling
-----Gerrard Wilshere.

That'll do.

Struggling against Honduras, Christ.

Lallana another one of these players who's meant to be so good for us. Been shit. Espinoza is ragging him.

Marc

I meant to type billion and I typed million on my phone with my clump fingers

In fact I just tried to type in nillion and it auto corrected to million instead of billion so that's probably what happened

I'd like to see Sterling and Lallana either side of Sturridge, and Hendo/Gerrard/Wilshere in the middle.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

I would still go with:

Sturridge
Sterling - Barkley - Ox/Lallana
Wilshere - A DM (whoever, all the options are pretty equally crap)

With Ox/Lallana and Sterling swapping sides and rotating positions with Barkley, more fluid system using their pace, skill and good use of the ball. I know its not Lallana's best position but consider the other option to be Milner, because we didn't bring Adam Johnson for some bloody reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom