• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

BpjrlysCAAAY1W7.png

what loooooooooooooooooooool

Wilbur

Banned
You are all so jaded

That game means nothing

Roy will lead us to sweaty glory. Have faith

God save the queen

I have this weird sneaky feeling we're gonna qualify

Then again I had a sneaky feeling we'd beat Germany in 2010 based entirely on the process that "we can't go out this early, we're fahckin ingerlund m8"

So

So maybe my darling linett

Don't listen to me

Wilbur

Banned
Altidore double. I can't. Where is the horse and the rider? Where are the flying pigs? Where is the apocalypse? Where is my successive blowjobs from Carol Smilie, Dame Judi Dench and Kabouter?

Michael Bradley is so good.

Surprised he left Roma, but then Radja is well gud. Second choice really when Strootman comes back, wonder if he'll move on come next summer.

Marc

2nd half was a lot better, ITV muppetry entertainment aside, that's about the only positive I can come up with.

I think a lot of our attacking players were starting to get worried about losing a leg nearer the end so weren't as committed.

lol Dixon, give it up.

3Sixty

Our chief football writer Phil McNulty has picked Danny Welbeck as his man of the match, narrowly edging out Jordan Henderson. Phil's player ratings will be available to read on the BBC Sport website soon.

Loooool

Marc

Our chief football writer Phil McNulty has picked Danny Welbeck as his man of the match, narrowly edging out Jordan Henderson. Phil's player ratings will be available to read on the BBC Sport website soon.

Loooool

It is well known he is obsessed with man united, all his articles are about them. Even when they are about another team, he will name drop them.

Proper knob.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"We're not getting the best of Rooney today, hopefully we will in the tournament"

Yeah

About that

Scum

Loooool

Fucking hell.

wedward

Could easy do a job for a lot of premier league teams. Could imagine him being dynamite under Brentypops

I'd really like to know what Wenger's thinking was in taking Kim over Bradley. People say it was because Bradley wanted a deal not a loan, but I have to believe Bradley would have taken a loan at Arsenal. It would have helped his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom