• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Yes we are? Who said we aren't?

Herr K mate. You had a shocker there with Germany previous wins and Alexis Sanchez. All is forgiven though. You won't get banned for it.
Pls be the Guinea pig

Serie A gaf, apparently we've sold (or about to sell) Parolo for 5m to Lazio. I would have liked a bit more for him, 8 goals plus in WC. What I don't understand is why we aren't waiting to sell him AFTER WC?

Also, why the hell is he joining Lazio? It's not like it's any improvement over Parma, if anything it's less stable with how managers come and go there.

I would but I never use swear words.

VcOQB9G.png

iJiMFEwgSp0ky.gif

Suen

That's embarrassing FF. Although I understand that you lie just like your team you must learn to face the truth.

Herr K

Banned
Yes we are? Who said we aren't?

Herr K mate. You had a shocker there with Germany previous wins and Alexis Sanchez. All is forgiven though. You won't get banned for it.

I know. I read the line right below.

And what's up with Sanchez? He'll do great, wait and see.
He's not injured is he?

FootballFan what is your opinion on Wether's Originals?
Me and my dad were in the car one day and he said would you fancy a wethers original and I said I would love a wethers original and I opened i put it in my mouth and it did taste good but something wasn't quite right it didn't have the buttery sweetness to it

I looked at the wrapper

Sugar free

That's when I knew my dad is old

Hixx

I once nearly choked to death on a Werther's Original on Blackpool Pier.

On a bus trip for old people.

My nanna didn't give a fuck, luckily some auld cunt came up behind me and hit me on the back, spat it out between the boards on the pier and I watched it fall into the sea.

Wilbur

Banned
I quite like Werther's Originals

I have an orange and guava ribena waiting for me in the fridge but I'm having to take amoxicillin and some weird gel stuff because it looks like I have one of the last of us monsters in my mouth where I bit the gum and now its infected so I can't eat or drink for an hour after I apply the gel

well the doctor didnt know it was infected she gave me this stuff and poked it a bit and said if it doesnt clear up in a week come back immediately

im really worried its something well serious

Carbonox

Got round to watching The Wolf of Wall Street.

jesus

Bloody long but thoroughly entertaining and hilarious at parts. DiCaprio man....

Motherfucking Jordan Belfort.

I once nearly choked to death on a Werther's Original on Blackpool Pier.

On a bus trip for old people.

My nanna didn't give a fuck, luckily some auld cunt came up behind me and hit me on the back, spat it out between the boards on the pier and I watched it fall into the sea.
It's herpes

FootballFan

FootballFan what is your opinion on Wether's Originals?

Love em(well most of the types, not really a fan of the new flavours).

I know. I read the line right below.

And what's up with Sanchez? He'll do great, wait and see.
He's not injured is he?

The disappointing season bit. Sure, Barca weren't amazing(still finished 2nd in la liga, got to CDR final and won supercup) but Alexis was great this season. One of the few players I can say performed to his best.

Salvadora

I quite like Werther's Originals

I have an orange and guava ribena waiting for me in the fridge but I'm having to take amoxicillin and some weird gel stuff because it looks like I have one of the last of us monsters in my mouth where I bit the gum and now its infected so I can't eat or drink for an hour after I apply the gel

well the doctor didnt know it was infected she gave me this stuff and poked it a bit and said if it doesnt clear up in a week come back immediately

im really worried its something well serious
Sounds like you have the quite serious Periodontal gum disease. I'd get my affairs in order, if I were you.

Herr K

Banned
The disappointing season bit. Sure, Barca weren't amazing(still finished 2nd in la liga, got to CDR final and won supercup) but Alexis was great this season. One of the few players I can say performed to his best.

Oh, yeah, damn. I didn't know it came through like that. I meant to say Barca had a disappointing season.

FootballFan

Oh god I am laughing my ass off reading the Suarez handball reactions on GAF. Pretty sure Dark Machine is a Liverpool fan, wonder what he thinks of suarez now(genuinely mean it, not in an asshole way lol)

So ruddy true, I didn't even know Suarez before the Cup, but every time I watched him I hated him more and more, from his diving, cheating and whining to the commentators on ITV stuffing their faces up his arse to that stupid face he pulls when he doesn't get his way, and now this. Utter utter arsehole, hope he dies of something terrible.

FootballFan

lastflowers m8.

Players to watch
Modric
*picture*
Christiano Ronaldo recently said: “He's showing the best football his my career this season"

Mumei pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom