• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Ana Ivanovic?

fAVY59q.jpg

Nah, Ivanovic is incredibly hot but I'm talking about a lesser known one. From Slovakia/Slovenia(sorry Zab lol)

Balo is too immobile (and lazy) for a second striker though, isn't he? But yeah it could work I guess, he's decent at creating chances.

It will be either Balotelli - Cassano or Immobile and...someone. The time for experimenting is over now :(
I can definitely see Prandelli playing up to three different formations in the first three matches though, he has been experimenting for two years now without finding any definitive balance, so I'm guessing he's going to mix it up as he sees fit.

If only we had 100% fit Rossi and El Shaarawy...

I didn't know Shrek played for both England and Spain. What a world.

Really hope Chelsea ends up getting him, even if he ends up not being all that fantastic, I'm getting very wet orgasms thinking about having that big a cunt in the squad.

iFWlW0H0bJti3.gif

costa2ylcp9.gif

costa3j7izu.gif

I'm imagining that right there, on Anfield.

GorillaJu

It is not Suarez's fault you guys were ineptly run for a long time.

No but it's not our fault that he had buckets of gilt-edged chances and smashed them against the woodwork or wide. His conversion rate was abysmal that year. He had the most shots of any player in the league and a sub-15% strike rate if I'm remembering correctly.

Hixx

Sharapova was really fucking hot during her first Wimbledon win. I remember waking up one afternoon and she was playing (I was ill, pls) and I stayed in bed and watched the whole of her match :3

Man that shit was 10 years ago.

FootballFan

tennis, clearly. The men are monsters. The women...well, this thread has covered that part.

Tennis thread would be more interesting with less Federerer/Nadal/Djokovic talk and more pics of Sharapova/Ivanovic/Unknowns, well at least for me.

The sport itself, I enjoy the grand-slams and appreciate the difficulty of it, but the thread could do with some afer dark magic.

Derp1na

Banned
Diego Costa.

aRXOa7O.jpg

International mercenary for hire, will play for highest bidder. Currently represents Spain but may switch before tournament starts. Drinks horse placenta. Last seen masquerading as a non-moving footballer in the champions league final.

Whenever I see Diego Costa I think of:

NWHDA.jpg

How the fuck is he 25.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"you senile moron" LOOOL Sviat can be so brutal sometimes

I can definitely see Prandelli playing up to three different formations in the first three matches though, he has been experimenting for two years now without finding any definitive balance, so I'm guessing he's going to mix it up as he sees fit.

If only we had 100% fit Rossi and El Shaarawy...

Apparently Rossi IS 100% fit according to Italy's medical team, but he was left out for tactical reasons..whatever that means.

Maybe his Italian is so-so and he can't communicate with his teammates and Prandelli? :p

"you senile moron" LOOOL Sviat can be so brutal sometimes

Apparently Rossi IS 100% fit according to Italy's medical team, but he was left out for tactical reasons..whatever that means.

Maybe his Italian is so-so and he can't communicate with his teammates and Prandelli? :p
I remember an interview of his a few years ago, when he was playing for Villarea, he had such a strong Spanish accent when speaking Italian, it was hilarious.

If Rossi was left out for purely tactical reason, then Prandelli is truly a moron. I thought he said he didn't see what he wanted to see in the Ireland match or something? I don't know. Such an unlucky guy though, he's been our best striker for years now and still he has missed two world cups and a Euro.

If I didn't know any better, my first guess would be something Meus posted over in the alien thread.

but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Rasmussen
Well he's most definitely not 59 kg, guy looks like he's straight out of Auschwitz.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I remember an interview of his a few years ago, when he was playing for Villarea, he had such a strong Spanish accent when speaking Italian, it was hilarious.

If Rossi was left out for purely tactical reason, then Prandelli is truly a moron. I thought he said he didn't see what he wanted to see in the Ireland match or something? I don't know. Such an unlucky guy though, he's been our best striker for years now and still he has missed two world cups and a Euro.
It's fucking mind boggling. And I truly love Insigne but..surely he can afford to miss ONE World Cup in his career? He's still too young and inexperienced.

Rossi-Cassano was really something back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom