• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
to be fair, it's not like ronaldo did anything last night.

wait that's not entirely true--he did score an utterly meaningless fourth goal, and celebrated it like he had personally won them the champions league.
Yeah that was Terry-esque. Bale was the Torres (v Barca) of last night.

pulga

Banned
I don't understand the need to troll after what was achieved last night. I don't want to pull a footballfan, but c'mon bud you're acting like a jealous baby.

bud

how can you say he's the greatest madrid player of all time when you were born in the late eighties?

i'm not jealous at all. congratulations with the win. i hope you enjoy your decima. have a nice life, m8.

Scum

plug, y u so angry?

wait that's not entirely true--he did score an utterly meaningless fourth goal, and celebrated it like he had personally won them the champions league.

Yo bud. <3

pulga

Banned
how can you say he's the greatest madrid player of all time when you were born in the late eighties?

do i need to put "imo" after my post so you understand?

you've become real fucking dense since you won that little coffee mug of a trophy

That's what we concluded as well. It makes you wonder if next season the reins might come off a bit at Barca though.

It will still revolve around Messi, and I doubt Neymar will change (and he shouldn't, he'll lose his edge like Rooney has). Up to the coach on how to utilise both players at their best.

bud

yes, you should because you're making it sound like a fact.

he isn't even better than zidane. unless, of course, you're going entirely by statistics.

Well it's not like he could just let Bale take the glory. He's Ronaldo.

pulga

Banned
yes, you should because you're making it sound like a fact.

he isn't even better than zidane. unless, of course, you're going entirely by statistics.

gosh i guess everyone should start adding imos to every post its not like this is a discussion forum where much of everything posted is a subjective opinion damn this is so confusing

10357600_10152423224304691_3729196906029344787_n.jpg

confuziz

Banned
What a game. Full story + pics when I'm back in Holland. Didn't have any wifi in het hotel zzzz.

Fully deserved win for Real btw, the dutch ref was bad imo.

well he did went all the way back to Madrid's box and recover the ball that eventually became the 2nd goal.

I personally think he was ok. He never got a good pass because Atletico players were trapping him, but he did what he could to contribute in many ways. He also had a free kick block with the elbow and I'm sure I'm missing more contributions. Sometimes I think most people watch only highlights and form an opinion based on that.

Nobody talks how ghastly Casillas played, it's all CR7 this, CR7 that.

Suen

its doing my head in too lol

we needed a second one is what dear susie means
Uus4Plt.png
Yes. The problem was that Ronaldo was our only player and whenever he was injured or not having the best game we had no replacement. Our attack would crumble pretty fast. We have someone that can carry his burden. Is he anywhere near Ronaldo's level? No but he's more than good.

Suen

i'm not jealous at all. congratulations with the win. i hope you enjoy your decima. have a nice life, m8.
I Iove the bla-way of ending a post :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Loooooooooooooool

I fucking love pulga

Come here cunt &#9825;

Di Stefano is your GOAT on paper.

Juve's GOAT is Scirea. The dude kept Baresi on the bench

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
dat francisco franco
I wasn't talking about that actually

But it's hardly an achievement when it's done against immigrants and farmers pls

That's why Juve never bothered, we didn't want to take away this joy from those poor people. It's the only thing they had back then.

The true Gentleman's club

Clegg

Only got to see the last 20 minutes of the game but had it recorded so I could watch today.

Gabi was the best player in the pitch last night.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
so why didnt Busby win it

United's been around since 1878, a full 24 years before Real Madrid existed lool
@JuventusFC
Congratulazioni al @realmadrid per la decima. Ci vediamo il 2 giugno allo Stadium per l'Unesco Cup

Dat connection

Wilbur

Banned
We're both clearly jealous btw

hug?

:lol

hold me like mino holds a spell over paul

so why didnt Busby win it 5 times*

United's been around since 1878, a full 24 years before Real Madrid existed lool

Because we weren't very good for a while

Like I said you blind elk. Dat lack of competition.

Only got to see the last 20 minutes of the game but had it recorded so I could watch today.

Gabi was the best player in the pitch last night.

Agreed. Gabi and Felipe Luis were the best for the majority of the game, but Di Maria was also class and Marcelo was brill when he came on. Modric grew into it when Atleti tired too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom