• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

defel

Is this the official post-Decima meltdown?

Congrats Madrid. Happy for Bale and Ronaldo (despite his obnoxious celebration).

Still a shame not to see Atletico win but its hard to argue that Real didnt deserve it.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't believe any European Cup is a worthwhile win from before 1992/93, the birth of the UEFA Champions League and 'coincidentally' the birth of EPL

This also means we have one more than Liverpool

Cheers m8s enjoy your lives have nice days

GorillaJu

If you guys think pulga is bad, just imagine what it would have been like if Liverpool had won the league

lqf2scE.gif

pulga

Banned
:lol

hold me like mino holds a spell over paul

Because we weren't very good for a while

Like I said you blind elk. Dat lack of competition.

Lack of competition or maybe we were simply that good. Dat Di Stefano.

Fuck knows though, all we were at the time was little happy spermatozoids in our pappies nutsuck

wait - Maybe footballfan can tell us? How did it feel when we stole Di Stefano right from under Barca's nose?

Innit.

Lets all remind Pulga of the time our whole team died and we had to rebuild

"but you were around for 20 more years lul"

Pulga go back to eating edamame beans

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I just quickly took a look at who was managing United at the time Madrid dominated Europe. Clicked post and went back to the article and until then did I get to the air disaster part
KuGsj.gif
pls understand

Barzul

Congrats Pulga, go nuts. Bale is an amazing player who I firmly believe will win the Ballon D'Or once in his career. I love the man now that he's left the scum.

If you guys think pulga is bad, just imagine what it would have been like if Liverpool had won the league

lqf2scE.gif

*shudders*

bud

imagine if your penis was a cum volcano.

you would have no control over it and its would eruption would produce gallons of cum once every five hundred years.

how would you cope.

Wilbur

Banned
I knew there was an accident, just didn't know what year!

Must've been fucking horrible for all involved at the time. How do you even come back from that as a club?

Thankfully Busby survived, and people like Charlton did too. Amazingly, won a European cup around ten years after

D_prOdigy

Didn't watch the match last night. Was eating cherry yoghurt off firm, Chinese butt-cheeks instead. Heard the blood-curdling cheer from the bar at around half 9 though and knew it couldn't be good.

Congrats Madrid-GAF.

It fucking sucks that the gaming forum is a cesspool of shit.

What's your first reason for being a member in NeoGAF btw? Pokémon? Intelligent discussions? Leaks? Can't really be FootballGAF innit.

Arsenal have sent a delegation to Madrid to hold talks with a mystery star player, The Insider can reveal.

The Gunners are closely pursuing a wide forward who Arsene Wenger and his scouts believe can be developed into a centre-forward.

It is understood that the player is regarded as a marquee talent and would cost a considerable chunk of the £100 million-plus transfer warchest available to Wenger this summer. If a deal can be agreed, the plan is for him to go straight into the first team next season.

Chief executive Ivan Gazidis and contract negotiator Dicky Law are both believed to have been involved in the talks, which demonstrates the seriousness of Arsenal's pursuit of the forward.

Although discussions have taken place in Madrid, the player is not necessarily affiliated to either of the capital-based clubs who competed in Saturday's all-Spanish Champions League final.

Arsenal's top priority this summer is to clinch the signing of an elite forward who can provide competition next season for Olivier Giroud, the only senior striker at Emirates Stadium.

The Gunners tried to sign Julian Draxler in a £30m deal in January and failed with moves for Luis Suarez, Gonzalo Higuain and Wayne Rooney last summer as well as a last-ditch loan bid for Demba Ba.
void0-12.gif

Marc

lqf2scE.gif

Wait until England wins the world cup, I'll make Pulga's inane ramblings look like a squeaky little mouse.

So no need to worry then. scumavatar.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Didn't watch the match last night. Was eating cherry yoghurt off firm, Chinese butt-cheeks instead. Heard the blood-curdling cheer from the bar at around half 9 though and knew it couldn't be good.

Congrats Madrid-GAF.

elaborate

Our CL win was 10-11 years after Heysel too.

hug?

I already told you m8 hold me like mino holds a spell over paul

What's your first reason for being a member in NeoGAF btw? Pokémon? Intelligent discussions? Leaks? Can't really be FootballGAF innit.

It genuinely was FootyGAF

Suen

I remember Cairo wishing Parma would make it into Europe because they deserved it for the extraodinary season and now Torino is taking legal action regarding the UEFA license problem for Parma. Serie A pls :lol.

GorillaJu

I wasn't around Gaf when the PS3/360 came out, but I imagine the atmosphere was pretty similar. New hardware probably causes a bit of chaos and I think it'll go to more expanded discussion and less drive by trolling.

The one thing I despise that Gaf constantly indulges in is buying into company PR, cheer-leading corporations and gulping down the hype. I say "one thing" because it's all related IMO. It makes gaming side just insufferable at times. I guess the obsessive need to make "official threads" for everything also bothers me, like the guy who took a trip to North Korea, then made an OT for North Korean tourism to talk about his trip, with a title every bit as lapping-up-the-jizz as the gaming side OTs that I despise, except even worse because he bought the PR from a brutal totalitarian regime, not a software company :lol

I originally got interested in Gaf for the discussions on games, then one day popped into the football thread to lurk and thought it was really well-mannered and friendly compared to my expectations.

Suen

It's been swell, Benzema!
If we have to get rid of one I'd go with Morata is Benz contract is not getting extended. A loan or buy-back clause would be nice but I think Arsenal will want a full purchase or nothing. At the moment Benz simply contributes more than Morata, he's been the better player all season between the two.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I already told you m8 hold me like mino holds a spell over paul

It genuinely was FootyGAF
ain't no spell on Pogba. Don't make me post that poorly photoshopped picture of him again.

Yeah? Who do you remember posting back when you were lurking?
Can you guess? ;)
she kept referring to my penis in the third person. at first I was like.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hey we do that sometimes! It's so funny.
3AQmK.gif

Wilbur

Banned
ain't no spell on Pogba. Don't make me post that poorly photoshopped picture of him again.

Yeah? Who do you remember posting back when you were lurking?

Can you guess? ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hey we do that sometimes! It's so funny.
3AQmK.gif

I only started lurking about a month before I joined. Was the start of 2011/12, I registered and got approved real quickly. I was searching for a place to talk exclusively about football, found this place was full of intelligent, varied fan bases instead of just entirely a United forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom