• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kain

This season has been a complete nightmare. Now to top it off I'm sure Brazil will win the WC and then I'll be able to kill myself.

I like Real Madrid. I love CR7, but I feel dirty defending them when Pulga is around.

Christ Pulga, what the hell is wrong with you. Real Madrid won and you're in a forum spewing shit all over the place like Real Madrid were fucking underdogs. Get out, find a nice woman, fuck her from behind while imagining she's Gareth Bale.

Maybe that will get you to calm down.

Clegg

Is Neymar expected to lead Brazil to the World Cup? Judging on recent form he hasn't a hope of doing that.

I know they're aging and their best is probably past them, but I can't see Spain not winning.

Is Neymar expected to lead Brazil to the World Cup? Judging on recent form he hasn't a hope of doing that.

I know they're aging and their best is probably past them, but I can't see Spain not winning.

There will be a few questionable calls for Brazil's side, that's for sure.

bud

I like Real Madrid. I love CR7, but I feel dirty defending them when Pulga is around.

Christ Pulga, what the hell is wrong with you. Real Madrid won and you're in a forum spewing shit all over the place like Real Madrid were fucking underdogs. Get out, find a nice woman, fuck her from behind while imagining she's Gareth Bale.

wouldn't that be some form of bestiality

Wilbur

Banned
This season has been a complete nightmare. Now to top it off I'm sure Brazil will win the WC and then I'll be able to kill myself.

:lol

:lol :lol :lol

I think it's funny how everyone refers to JuveGAF as Yurt, Zabo and the others

And MadridGAF are Pulga and the others

It's almost as if he has a favourite
Uus4Plt.png

Suen

Uus4Plt.png
People don't appreciate my subtle and elegant multi-team supporting versatility. I am a quiet man much like Linius.

Messi

Neymar becomes a different player in a Brazil kit

pulga

Banned

pls i just had breakfast how am i supposed to find someone to sodomize at this hour

as i said, im reading through the CL thread and I need to say things that need to be said!

Uus4Plt.png

SO WHERE DOES SUEN STAND

by the way, Llorente dropped from the Spain squad officially, along with Navas and Negredo

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've always been a supporter of Chelsea and Liverpool but recently I've decided that City and Juventus are great teams to support. Atletico is my second La Liga team now. I think it was Malaga a year ago or something but somehow it felt right to go for Atletico.
Suen that does sound like you actually ♡
i'm always laughing when a fan talks like they were personally involved in a team's success. Like they were out on the field scoring those goals or making those important tackles.
Hahahaaha yes!!
Why did Lambda stop posting here btw?

Anyway he's been banned again.
Another daughter perhaps

Wilbur

Banned
UnitedGAF are multi-faceted. We have all kinda. Scholars, swags, animals, realists, ITKs.

Why did Lambda stop posting here btw?

Anyway he's been banned again.

When he became a tired boring character

We disowned him when he professed his love for Moyes on his blog.

fuck u m8 I stand by it all. Perfect storm came together at United this season.

People don't appreciate my subtle and elegant multi-team supporting versatility. I am a quiet man much like Linius.

Susan I can't even remember how many teams you support

Is it six now

LegoArmo

Bale has been brilliant and suits Real Madrid perfectly. They're all about pace and power.

Seems like a really nice guy too, humble and shy. I'd be very happy with the purchase if I was a Real fan.

Suen

UnitedGAF are multi-faceted. We have all kinda. Scholars, swags, animals, realists, ITKs.

When he became a tired boring character

fuck u m8 I stand by it all. Perfect storm came together at United this season.

Susan I can't even remember how many teams you support

Is it six now
It's three. I keep the others as an emergency in case I get consumed by the rays.

Suen

Bale has been brilliant and suits Real Madrid perfectly. They're all about pace and power.

Seems like a really nice guy too, humble and shy. I'd be very happy with the purchase if I was a Real fan.
Yeah I find it strange that people think he doesn't fit in. He fits perfectly in and was one of the things we really lacked in our team, a fast guy with strong play, strong shots and shots out of nowhere. Higuain never did that and Benz isn't as fast or powerful though he does make some excellent shots from time to time.

This is true. We were discussing this during the game at the bar I was at. He'll likely have a stellar tournament and then disappear again for Barca.

My theory is Neymar is only at his best if given the lead role in attacking.

He can't be like that when there's Messi in Barca.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I find it strange that people think he doesn't fit in. He fits perfectly in and was one of the things we really lacked in our team, a fast guy with strong play, strong shots and shots out of nowhere. Higuain never did that and Benz isn't as fast or powerful though he does make some excellent shots from time to time.

FeD.nL

Del Bosque says all Spanish players have until June 2nd to prove their fitness.

Bit of a race for Diego Costa.

Good, all those Spanish internationals look tired which is fine by me since we're up against them first match.

Avatar changed bring on the World Cup, can't fucking wait!

Rad-

Yeah it's not like you already had the best guy in the world in those areas in your team.

Jarnet87

Del Bosque says all Spanish players have until June 2nd to prove their fitness.

Bit of a race for Diego Costa.

Maybe if Costa actually rested over the past two months he would have been ready to play. Every time I had checked the game log over the past few weeks it's Diego costa coming out early in the first half of games. It can't be helping his recovery if he's rushing back and then setting himself back when pushing it too hard. Admire his determination to play but he's doing more harm then good.

bud

to be fair, it's not like ronaldo did anything last night.

wait that's not entirely true--he did score an utterly meaningless fourth goal, and celebrated it like he had personally won them the champions league.

pulga

Banned
to be fair, it's not like ronaldo did anything last night.

wait that's not entirely true--he did score an utterly meaningless fourth goal, and celebrated it like he had personally won them the champions league.

watch this and shut the fuck up already bud jesus christ man

17 goals, he can celebrate however the fuck he wants to. Deserves everything and more.

Best Real Madrid player of all time.

Aye, Bale blew some chances, but at least he kept trying to change the game. Ronaldo was an Ozil last night.

tbf he's been carrying an injury for weeks now, he can be forgiven for not being at 100% last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom