• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I want to see what Nathan "slobbering on Atletico's cock" Rhodes has to say about Cholo's childish outburst. Or are we gonna keep pretending Atletico isn't a den of cunts?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There are people who are really like that. And these people shouldn't be considered fans.

There are also people like Juan Pablo who exaggerate the support your local club thing.

Juan Pablo is wasting his life on a lost cause.

years from now he'll look back at all those wasted hours and money watching amateur football.

Irish football isn't as good as the championship, the quality there is just as low as Serie A.

GorillaJu

a75XL2r_460s.jpg

46 years old.

bud pls understand

I've seen her irl at some fitness exhibition in Seoul, like 5 years ago. She looks her age in person :lol She has had so much work done she's practically a cyborg, and what hasn't been fixed through surgery is fixed through photo retouching.

Wilbur

Banned
I want to see what Nathan "slobbering on Atletico's cock" Rhodes has to say about Cholo's childish outburst. Or are we gonna keep pretending Atletico isn't a den of cunts?

I already said it was a cunt move. Where have I pretended Atletico isn't filled with cunts :lol. Me, out of all people, why would I give a fuck whether the teams I like are paragons of virtue?

I like them because I like their style of play, and their achievement is absolutely extraordinary. Go back to celebrating your win, not being a snipey cunt.

bud

they just posted like three gifs like 10 posts back you numbskull

"cant play with his feet"

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/gareth-bale-goal-against-schalke-b.gif?w=1000[IMG]

bud pls i thought you were better than this ;_;[/QUOTE]

seriously, though, he's not entirely bad, but when the main attribute for a hundred million euro footballer is that he can run really fast, then that's a bit of a disappointment. i don't think he's really suited for madrid playing style. he keeps taking too much time to act, and he keeps closing down spaces by making the wrong runs.

pulga

Banned
seriously, though, he's not entirely bad, but when the main attribute for a hundred million euro footballer is that he can run really fast, then that's a bit of a disappointment. i don't think he's really suited for madrid playing style. he keeps taking too much time to act, and he keeps closing down spaces by making the wrong runs.

he's not really suited for madrid playing style

damn lets give back la decima

bud pls

I already said it was a cunt move. Where have I pretended Atletico isn't filled with cunts :lol. Me, out of all people, why would I give a fuck whether the teams I like are paragons of virtue?

I like them because I like their style of play, and their achievement is absolutely extraordinary. Go back to celebrating your win, not being a snipey cunt.

im reading though the CL thread so I've got some shit to let out loooooool

3Sixty

And Kop boss Brendan Rodgers is also eyeing right- back Clyne, valued by the Saints at £15m.

Clyne, 23, is seen as a potential replacement for Glen Johnson, 29, whose long-term future at Liverpool is in doubt due to a contract wrangle.

Rodgers (right) believes former Crystal Palace defender Clyne would fit in well at Anfield with his pace and attacking style.

----

:lol

Thats half the team off to liverpool then.

pulga

Banned
You're missing the point and creating your own separate argument.

what point pray tell? bud's whole argument is that Bale is shit. He's not. What's there to argue you fruit? The numbers and videos are there for all to see. That he's not suited for Madrid's playing style? A really fucking fast footballer, with great skill on the ball is not suited for a counter-attacking team? Go back to sniffing the fumes.

22 goals, 15 assists in his first season, plagued by injuries and no preseason. Bale is worth every single penny.

Wilbur

Banned
On bale; he's an extraordinarily explosive player, and I wouldn't say it's that he doesn't necessarily fit into Madrid's style. But he's not as technically gifted as the likes of Ronaldo or even Di Maria. Can compensate for it well enough, and of course Madrid fans will feel every penny is justified for that goal. But it was a brilliant ADM run (albeit past an injured Juanfran), a great Courtois save and Bale was just in the right place at the right time.

pulga

Banned
On bale; he's an extraordinarily explosive player, and I wouldn't say it's that he doesn't necessarily fit into Madrid's style. But he's not as technically gifted as the likes of Ronaldo or even Di Maria. Can compensate for it well enough, and of course Madrid fans will feel every penny is justified for that goal. But it was a brilliant ADM run (albeit past an injured Juanfran), a great Courtois save and Bale was just in the right place at the right time.

Two Championship winning goals. That's all that history will care about. Check out his wikipedia page.

On 16 April, Bale scored the winning goal for Real Madrid in the final of the Copa del Rey against rivals Barcelona.[119] The goal was his 20th of the season and his first in a Clásico fixture.[120]

On 24 May, Bale scored the winning goal against city rivals Atlético Madrid in the 2014 UEFA Champions League Final in the 110th minute of the extra time period. He finished his debut season with 22 goals and 16 assists in all competitions.

Who gives a toss whether he was "at the right place, at the right time" during that goal. Bale was one of the few who was actively looking for a goal last night, yes bottling many, many chances, but he got what he deserved and I couldn't be happier he's on my team.

Wilbur

Banned
And Kop boss Brendan Rodgers is also eyeing right- back Clyne, valued by the Saints at £15m.

Clyne, 23, is seen as a potential replacement for Glen Johnson, 29, whose long-term future at Liverpool is in doubt due to a contract wrangle.

Rodgers (right) believes former Crystal Palace defender Clyne would fit in well at Anfield with his pace and attacking style.

----

:lol

Thats half the team off to liverpool then.

You should take pride in the fact that everyone wants your entire team lol

what point pray tell? bud's whole argument is that Bale is shit. He's not. What's there to argue you fruit? The numbers and videos are there for all to see. That he's not suited for Madrid's playing style? A really fucking fast footballer, with great skill on the ball is not suited for a counter-attacking team? Go back to sniffing the fumes.

22 goals, 15 assists in his first season, plagued by injuries and no preseason. Bale is worth every single penny.

I didn't say that he isn't suited to Madrid's playing style, so the fumes business is unnecessary :lol. I didn't even say I agreed with bud. I said that you missed the point, which you did.

"I don't think bale fits Madrid"
"Should we give back la Decima"

How is the fact he scored last night (after a pretty poor display) representative of bud's argument :lol

You do this all the time. It's like arguing with my dad. He already forms and constructs an answer in his head regardless of what any question or reply might be.

pulga

Banned
You should take pride in the fact that everyone wants your entire team lol

I didn't say that he isn't suited to Madrid's playing style, so the fumes business is unnecessary :lol. I didn't even say I agreed with bud. I said that you missed the point, which you did.

"I don't think bale fits Madrid"
"Should we give back la Decima"

How is the fact he scored last night (after a pretty poor display) representative of bud's argument :lol

You do this all the time. It's like arguing with my dad. He already forms and constructs an answer in his head regardless of what any question or reply might be.

How am I missing the point? Without Bale we wouldn't have La Decima. Stop looking for holes where there aren't any. Wasn't even complicated what I was trying to get across with a simple jip.

Bud is basing his whole argument on one "sub-par" display, it's all bullshit anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2007-2010 was less humiliating thanks to Roma :lol

God I love them :lol

They get creative at fucking up their season 1-2 games before the finishing line

Blablurn

@Sky_Italia: BREAKING! Manchester United lead race as Marco Reus tells Klopp he wants to leave. Apparently there was a huge conflict after DFB Cup final.

Wilbur

Banned
How am I missing the point? Without Bale we wouldn't have La Decima. Stop looking for holes where there aren't any. Wasn't even complicated what I was trying to get across with a simple jip.

Bud is basing his whole argument on one "sub-par" display, it's all bullshit anyway.

You are missing the point because bud's argument isn't that without Bale on the pitch last night you wouldn't have won La Decima, and yet you've made out twice now that it is his argument.

I don't agree with bud. But it doesn't matter what he's basing it off and whether he's wrong or not, you're still having an entirely different debate :lol

Pluggy pls calm down. Go shout expletives about FootballFan into your megaphone.

bud

pulga, i'm saving all of your posts for when bale goes back to the premier league for less than a fifth of his hundred million euro transfer fee.

pulga

Banned
You are missing the point because bud's argument isn't that without Bale on the pitch last night you wouldn't have won La Decima, and yet you've made out twice now that it is his argument.

I don't agree with bud. But it doesn't matter what he's basing it off and whether he's wrong or not, you're still having an entirely different debate :lol

Pluggy pls calm down. Go shout expletives about FootballFan into your megaphone.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ONLY LAST NIGHT JESUS CHRIST

I'm talking about the whole fucking run to la Decima. Without Bale, it wouldn't have happened

All the sex + fumes have really done a number on your wits jesus fucking christ

Bale was great yesterday. he bottled three goals but he was the only guy on the entire pitch bottling goals

it has been a really long season. I can forgive the man for missing a goal or two.

2 goal giving titles and lots of assists. that one against Bayern was crucial.

Ronaldo was MIA yesterday and was falling and really not wanting to play. then Bale comes and he's a champion.

bud

I'm talking about the whole fucking run to la Decima. Without Bale, it wouldn't have happened

i'm not talking about just last night either.

Wilbur

Banned

And bud still isn't saying "with or without bale you would have won", or something similar

He's saying he doesn't really fit Madrid. He's been trolling a lot but I think that was a genuine post. And whether he's wrong or not (which I think he is), that's the point he's making, not the legitimacy of his wins.

We won the league a few years back primarily because of Berbatov. But he was still a terrible signing.

Linius

shut up Lin's

we have not won squat on 12 years. a couple of ligas and copas and no UCL final and yet we are glory hunters

12 years of Barca humiliation and we are glory hunters

12 Years of Lyon s and Alcorcons

tell that to Barca supporters that switched to Bayern or Atletico since their team did like shit this year. those are the glory hunters

Can you even read?

We won the league a few years back primarily because of Berbatov. But he was still a terrible signing.

I don't know about that. Nani was our best player that season and Berbatov scored 8 goals in 2 games. Chicha's goals were more widespread too. Vidic and Smalling were also excellent that season.

Berba was just sexy. Don't let his looks woo you.

GQman2121

Banned
Just finished ep. 3 of Walking Dead Season 2. Telltale have reached a new level of gameplay with this one. There's so little interaction that I was caught by surprise more than a few times when I was required to make a button selection.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know about that. Nani was our best player that season and Berbatov scored 8 goals in 2 games. Chicha's goals were more widespread too. Vidic and Smalling were also excellent that season.

Berba was just sexy. Don't let his looks woo you.

dat Blackburn mauling

and then Steve Kean got revenge ;_;

Facism

This page is killing

I'm in the parking laughing my ass off

I can't drive in this state

i'm always laughing when a fan talks like they were personally involved in a team's success. Like they were out on the field scoring those goals or making those important tackles.

Suen

I switched to Juve because Inter stopped winning

but my team in Europe is AC Milan ^.^
I've always been a supporter of Chelsea and Liverpool but recently I've decided that City and Juventus are great teams to support. Atletico is my second La Liga team now. I think it was Malaga a year ago or something but somehow it felt right to go for Atletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom