• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

Remakes, ports, annualized franchises AC 14, COD 25, FIFA 2050, Mario whatever, new entries of shitty franchises, new entries of amazing franchises which eventually and inevitably will go down hill due to their lack of ambition and originality. All new IPs are fucking shooters. More of the same again and again. This is bullshit. Games industry is dead.

Marc

Star Wars Battlefront!!!

A shitty behind the scenes "we love star wars" commentary is not what I wanted though. No gameplay, in engine scenes I guess.

Half joking

Late 2016 would be my guess

And Marc, two swords doesn't let you play the way you want........as in you want to use different weapons? Fuck that. I enjoy being put into character rather than a blank nobody like Bethesha and Boringware. I'm not interesting. A aging monster hunting shagging Witcher is

I am a sword and shield guy in medieval fantasy, as little magic as possible. Switching swords every 5 minutes for different enemies just got annoying.

Shepherd is a much better character and you can play him how you want, matter of preference. Same with Revan. Bethesda aren't great at characters but they let you play how you want anyway.

I have zero interest in DragonAge however, watching this now and its just a mess. How many particle effects do you need, nearly all of them are completely redundant.

Marc

Hope it will be like Mass Effect 1

Yes! Completely agree, each game got slightly worse to me. Mass Effect 1 was brilliant, no way is EA going to allow a game like that to get through. Too RPG'y, need to make it more action'y.

Ugh, another sit down and talk about the game! Fucks sake, that mass effect music sends shivers down your spine.

Who is the silly bitch screaming about the Sims? Who plays these games anymore?

Carbonox

It must be utterly draining and depressing being a presenter having to put on a false sense of enthusiasm for a game no one wants to even see at the show.

omgkitty

Now you say so, sure sounds like it.

GOAT
5859590942_739a3c265d_z.jpg

omgkitty

Getting off topic in that I'm going to talk about football, why are there no rumors of Arsenal being interested in Seamus Coleman?

Hixx

SAFC have put out a statement regarding Colback. Looked like he'd basically agreed to stay if we didn't get relegated, but he backtracked on that and basically ignored the club.

Cunts trick, really. He's been here for 16 years and leaves for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom