• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Always impossible to tell what a FIFA game is like based on a trailer.

Same with PES.

PrLbH7i.jpg

Carbonox

And people thought MS's conference was disappointing? Compared to this it was the shit.

Agreed. Microsoft's was entertaining to a degree. This is just plain shit. Literally nothing new to show bar the next sports title. Otherwise it's a carbon copy of last year's show with again - fuck all new material to show of substantial value.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Honestly it's what made me the most exciting so far, are you ready for believe fc 2.0?

The very idea of ruining a pitch is exciting enough, it may almost make rain palatable.

Bit worried about the emotions and shit making its way into clubs, there are too many silly animations you cant control.

However if those emotions involve fights or kicking the ball at someone then yes, all day.

Marc

This is what cops and robbers looks like in the states?

Imagine if they did a British version of this, getting hit with batons and threatening to tell your mum you stole a packet of benson and hedges.

pulga

Banned
"if youre a gamer like me, than you dont wanna watch games, you wanna play them"

the guy clearly has never come on gaf

Marc

"if youre a gamer like me, than you dont wanna watch games, you wanna play them"

the guy clearly has never come on gaf

Seems like people here just hate games now. haha

Shite conference by EA, nothing to show. FIFA 15, will definitely be getting though.

GQman2121

Banned
That was ummmm something.

PS4 beta codes are being given away if you log into the Sony e3 App on the PS4. Not sure what you have to do though.

Suen

they backed the wrong horse baby, now theyre stuck with the tax evading spouse cheat for god knows how many years

tumblr_mtt1954gbQ1spyoz7o1_400.gif
The light from La Decima should have pierced everyone's heart by now. Rosell is clearly involved in this. The money that were supposed to go to Neymar went to EA Sports. Dat bribe money

Actually caught Mirrors Edge. So underwhelming. They have basically done nothing lol
I don't understand why people are surprised by this. It wasn't that long time ago BF 4 was finished (in addition to all bug fixing that had to be done post-release). There's no way Mirror's Edge was going to be anywhere near a complete game.

Arnie

You need to go to the BF4 icon and press down, should be more info there. I can't login into PSN ATM tho :(

Thanks. My PSN is fucked. Don't have any down option whatsoever, just sat on the BF4 tile waiting.

Little photo of us watching the Microsoft conference at work. I've got the Red Bull.

Bps9gVAIMAAWUJn.jpg:large

arkon

Reading about the original Phantom Dust has got me interested in trying out the remake. Only questionable point for me is how substantial the single player is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom