• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Luckily you won't be here to laugh about it since your leaving after the WC.

#Staying

This must be the eleventh time you've quoted a non-related post of mine to say the same thing.

You're so obsessed with me, is retired life really that boring? :lol :lol

#ShootMeBeforeISpendMy60sOnaVGForum

L1NETT

JUqxLmw.jpg

60fps. Dedicated servers

Oh my giddy willy

Arnie

You make it so hard to hate you :(

If it's any consolation I hope Lallana stays with you for next season.

Jesus the Halo 2 Anniversary comparison shots are beyond glorious. Definitely getting an Xbox at the end of the year. Will, come live with me so I don't have to. I can't afford it.

3Sixty

Sports Tonight Live @SportsTonightTV · 1h

It is our understanding talks between Ronald Koeman and Southampton have stalled and the club will look elsewhere.

Dunno what SportsTonightTV is but FULL PANIC STATIONS.

pulga

Banned
Oh and Arnie? Plenty of time to be spent on Mario Kart whilst waiting for my dissertation proposal to be approved! Maybe you need to take a little old class on reading comprehension, old chap?
e5YuU.gif

199.png

O tal vez solo no sabes leer :/

pulga

Banned
There are hundreds of things I could - and probably should - take a class on.

That isn't one of them.

On that we can agree
KuGsj.gif

Should have plenty of time for something educational next time Liverpool bottles a trophy and you go into hiding!

FootballFan

This must be the eleventh time you've quoted a non-related post of mine to say the same thing.

You're so obsessed with me, is retired life really that boring? :lol :lol

#ShootMeBeforeISpendMy60sOnaVGForum

:)

I just don't want you to forget mate.

Because I know you will stay, and so do you. You make more posts about Messi and Neymar than about Juve, talk about obsession lol.

You actually already left lol.

But yeah, I'm done with this shithole. No reason to stick around a place I'm so unwelcome in, getting attacked by every single thing I do, no matter how innocent.

Cya guys, it's been swell. Wes, better turn the moderation policy up a notch. The racist insults and personal attacks have gotten out of hand in here.

If anyone wants to have a friendly chat, I'll be hanging around the GoT/ASoIaF threads.

VAMOS REAL, HASTA EL FINAL!

lol

Linius

You are clearly not right for this forum. Please leave.

Thinking about all the time I spent on the internet talking about media instead of experiencing media my self makes me almost depressed. Yet I'm always hyped for a lot of things. Untill I bought it. So bad.

pulga

Banned
gosh FF, you really, really need to get a life. Someone should put you into one of those old folks home, find a lovely widower you can bore to death with your inane ramblings
wtzgU.gif

Arnie

On that we can agree
KuGsj.gif

Should have plenty of time for something educational next time Liverpool bottles a trophy and you go into hiding!

Edit: gosh FF, you really, really need to get a life. Someone should put you into one of those old folk's home, find a lovely widower you can bore to death with your inane ramblings.

It's tough properly supporting a football club rather than splitting your soul into horcruxes to maximise the amount of jpgs you can post.

One day, probably when Real Madrid are liquidated through continuous corruption charges, you'll understand what being a football fan is like, Arsene.

Scum

Eurosport says Bosnian coaching staff 'escaped armed robbery' in Brazil. :O

Fucking hell, FF and pulga. Get a fucking room and shag it out of your system. 😒

pulga

Banned
It's tough properly supporting a football club rather than splitting your soul into horcruxes to maximise the amount of jpgs you can post.

One day, probably when Real Madrid are liquidated through continuous corruption charges, you'll understand what being a football fan is like, Arsene.

The day that happens is the day Liverpool wins the league

#YNWA

and the underlined part is just hilarious to me EL-OH-EL #drowning

Fu

cking

He

ll

pulga

Banned
What are you talking about :lol.

He's always been off the deep end.

let them keep telling themselves I'm the ones who's changed, many of the people i respected most in this thread became jealous little twits as soon as Casillas raised the glorious tenth over his head

some people just cant handle greatness m8

FootballFan

DAMN!!

Ether'd

Arnie

The day that happens is the day Liverpool wins the league
I know this was meant as a retort but you're essentially telling me that at some point in the future I'll have double the reason to celebrate.
Vivalaraza said:
Never did think pulga would go off the deep end the way he has.

I thought he was safe.

This thread has powers.
He's bitten off more than he can chew, to be honest, and he's evidently buckling.

It's sad to see him like this. It really is.

pulga

Banned
DAMN!!

Ether'd

images

I know this was meant as a retort but you're essentially telling me that at some point in the future I'll have double the reason to celebrate.

He's bitten off more than he can chew, to be honest, and he's evidently buckling.

It's sad to see him like this. It really is.

Damn, big man on the videogame forum just told me! However can I swallow all this DRAMA?

And you're even more senile that bootlicker up there if you think Liverpool is ever winning the league while you're alive. Won't help that we'll be taking your star player like the little minnows you are!

FootballFan

Damn, big man on the videogame forum just told me! However can I swallow all this DRAMA?

And you're even more senile that bootlicker up there if you think Liverpool is ever winning the league while you're alive. Won't help that we'll be taking your star player like the little minnows you are!

You keep laughing at us for being on a videogame forum..lol

How can you laugh at someone for being on a videogame? You have been crying for attention in this same videogame forum, I think that is much worse than just being on a gaming forum.

"I'm leaving guys, pls be sad"

#Staying

Looked lovely.

Gave me a TLG vibe. That and Inside were incredible. AC:U looked okay, considering I think Black Flag is utterly poop and I was ready to disregard the sequel.

Agreed on all points.

Not super excited by anything yet. Far too much CGI or concept stuff. They all seem really unprepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom