• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
004-broken-plug-socket.jpg

I know it's a socket but fack

wedward

You keep laughing at us for being on a videogame forum..lol

How can you laugh at someone for being on a videogame? You have been crying for attention in this same videogame forum, I think that is much worse than just being on a gaming forum.

"I'm leaving guys, pls be sad"

#Staying

When are you going to leave?

pulga

Banned
You keep laughing at us for being on a videogame forum..lol

How can you laugh at someone for being on a videogame? You have been crying for attention in this same videogame forum, I think that is much worse than just being on a gaming forum.

"I'm leaving guys, pls be sad"

#Staying

No not at "us", at you. I think its perfectly fine for 15-30 somethings to be on a videogame forum, it would be hypocritical of me to do so. Once you're 60 though? WELLLLLLL....

arkon

Thinking about all the time I spent on the internet talking about media instead of experiencing media my self makes me almost depressed. Yet I'm always hyped for a lot of things. Untill I bought it. So bad.

It's a cycle I've been stuck in for the past few console generations. And it's spread into other media.

Arnie

Agreed on all points.

Not super excited by anything yet. Far too much CGI or concept stuff. They all seem really unprepared.

One of my biggest annoyances is no actual demonstrations have offered me a glimpse of some gameplay mechanic that I'm not already used to. Like, there's no unique gameplay proposition here that wasn't available on the previous generation. At least not to my knowledge.

At this point in the previous cycle we'd just seen a demonstration of Gears that was wholly unique at that current time.

We've yet to see something on that scale.

Suen

It's tough properly supporting a football club rather than splitting your soul into horcruxes to maximise the amount of jpgs you can post.

One day, probably when Real Madrid are liquidated through continuous corruption charges, you'll understand what being a football fan is like, Arsene.
Come back to me when you know how it feels to support a midtable club in best league Serie A.

<3

Carbonox

Comical way EA handling the beta for Battlefield Hardline.

Silver lining is that my Destiny beta code was emailed to me today. That gets me somewhat excited for the 4 day beta next month.

pulga

Banned
always going personal. and don't come at me with a "its only a joke".

how the hell is that personal, its like a common, bottom-of-the-barrel thing to say in this thread lol

pls respect my opinion

and why are you repping japan you crazy kraut

will i cant believe you spoiled the WC thread with GOT spoilers

was yurt around when it happened?

Well no one saw it, I was lightning quick with my edit. But yeah, basically every plot point for the finale and perhaps season 5 in one nice list.

If Yurt had seen it, I'd have known. I'd be fearing for my life.

Well no one saw it, I was lightning quick with my edit. But yeah, basically every plot point for the finale and perhaps season 5 in one nice list.

If Yurt had seen it, I'd have known. I'd be fearing for my life.

You realise that Yurt merely knowing that you did that means he's probably on his way to disembowel you right?

I can not read the pulga posts without imagining him furiously hitting that keyboard.

Anyway, if you want the BF beta someone in the beta thread posted this

The way I was able to download it was by going to Live @ Playstation, choosing a stream of it, then selecting Go to Playstation Store from the bottom tabs.

Only worked with a US account though.

Wilbur

Banned
"gaming is dead, no new ips and they are all shooters

"here is the three thousandth new metal gear even though he said he'd stop making them years ago omg the way snake shoots those guys at the end so badass"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom