• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

It says they will make the first game just fine, just a few scratches.

You follow Dutch football news websites too now? :p
Hah, it was posted on reddit. Funny story either way!

#pray4wes
His agent was shopping him to Orlando City -- to land at Villa is pretty impressive.

http://i.minus.com/imjUgTMR420fd.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
My goodness.
[quote="Blablurn, post: 115541658"][IMG]https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10390439_10152449333699723_934337643389154175_n.jpg
Where's the teabag shot.

Knock it off, Pulga and FootballFan. I won't say it again.

ivGO0hX26TD2C.gif

So the other day in the gym I went up to the treadmill and the remote was lost. I didn't feel like stepping off it to find it so I kept watching whatever was on the TV in front of me.

Next show was hers and the first thing I saw was her massive cleavage, I was so utterly confused. Suffice to say I managed 0.5 more kms then I usually do.

pulga

Banned
Knock it off, Pulga and FootballFan. I won't say it again.

Fine by me, Mr. Wes. I'm just minding my own business but I'm still constantly hounded with the #staying beeswax lol

I just want to get back to discussing football, all this personal bullshit is so boring.

Meier

What's this about fake cheering during EA's conference? loooool

When the Sims was mentioned, they had a gaggle of females all scream out in unison. And then on two or three other occasions, there was a random female who would scream out in excitement (more like a squeal) after an unveiling or something. It was quite awkward, I was hoping someone would webm or vine all of them.

Wilbur

Banned
Fine by me, Mr. Wes. I'm just minding my own business but I'm still constantly hounded with the #staying beeswax lol

I just want to get back to discussing football, all this personal bullshit is so boring.

Did you watch the match the other day Ale baby? I came back from the ban solely for it and then realised I was at work loooooool :(

Scum

When the Sims was mentioned, they had a gaggle of females all scream out in unison. And then on two or three other occasions, there was a random female who would scream out in excitement (more like a squeal) after an unveiling or something. It was quite awkward, I was hoping someone would webm or vine all of them.
looooool

pulga

Banned
Did you watch the match the other day Ale baby? I came back from the ban solely for it and then realised I was at work loooooool :(

actually no, i hopped on a car and went camping on the beach before realizing the match was on that night -_-

next day i got to see 45 minutes of my players hacking away at your players, and i legit couldnt breathe since ive constantly saying how this guy

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

was going to break you all

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
👍

Just read it, I like what I read but the only way to judge FIFA is to play the demo.

Aye, for us PC folk though this is like 2 iterations because we played with the old engine last year and we are playing the same version as consoles this year. I cannot wait, they make it sound awesome.

Turok_TTZ

No one here has cooked ground bison. :\

Meanwhile, what has transpired here pulga?

there is no trophy to be won listening to the plebs howl lamentations to compensate for their club's lack of recent achievements or overall measurable progress. If you're not 1st, your last unless you won cl or europa.

Move along.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The Eurogamer espoused the grass in 15, saying he could "Write an essay about how good it was"

:3

E3 has been saved, again, by fifa

Suen

"gaming is dead, no new ips and they are all shooters

"here is the three thousandth new metal gear even though he said he'd stop making them years ago omg the way snake shoots those guys at the end so badass"
Go play your fucking Pokemon and capture Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom