• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cola if you cared half as much about real football as you do FIFA you'd be that pirate fan cunt Arsenal have

Fifa is better than real football

No tears in Fifa*

*there are tears in fifa

Hixx

$59.99
1080p, 60 FPS
Dedicated Servers
Full Halo 2 Multiplayer intact
Separate Multiplayer for all 4 games
Over 100 maps running on original engines
All levels and game modes unlocked from the start
Custom playlists that allow you to combine experiences from all 4 games
4000 Gamerscore
Access to Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta Included
Digital Series 'Nightfall' also included

jesus

h

christ

"Meanwhile, multiplayer matchmaking will offer the usual assortment of playlists you’ve come to expect from Halo games – Team Snipers, Rumble Pit, etc. – and let players vote on which map they want next. But what’s cool is that you may be presented with three choices that span three different games. Say, Halo: CE’s “Wizard,” Halo 2’s “Lockout,” and Halo 3’s “The Pit.” Whichever gets the most votes is the game that MCC will launch, after which you’ll be taken back to the multiplayer lobby with your friends."

oh

my

shitting

FUCK

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is PES being shown at E3 in any capacity?

You will have to wait for the yearly tour around Konami where you can vaguely see strange 3d drawings on computers and talk about revolution.

I can post last years one, it will basically be the same thing :(

Wilbur

Banned
Don't talk about Bully that way you fucking bully.

Look at this mug. I've seen this face doing a shit in an open cubicle in a sports bar

maxresdefault.jpg

dc89

Aren't you satisfied with EA pretending that Etihad has visitors in it? Don't be greedy.

Couldn't care any less about Metal Gear, but I'll capture syphilis if it's from you.

Less of the Etihad hate. It's an iconic sporting arena.

Doubt it. First gameplay is on the 25th.

25th June?

Will have as much of a presence as Nintendo has at this E3 :p

Nintendo will dominate tomorrow. I know i've said this for 2 years or so now but tomorrow is the day they deliver.

Marc

Is PES being shown at E3 in any capacity?

Its dead now, time to mourn.

Just saw that Infamous Live Action trailer for the first time, made me want to play it again. :D Played Watch Dogs the other day.... eerhhhh... not sure about this game. Went back to Dark souls, beat gargoyles and rang the tower bell. Much more fun.

Cola if you cared half as much about real football as you do FIFA you'd be that pirate fan cunt Arsenal have

You would understand if you played on a team like ours. It's tears, it's joy, it is that team spirit that believe fc has been known for, not to mention it's kyoufu hitting on other members underage sisters, it is anything you would want from a game.

Mr Cola

You would understand if you played on a team like ours. It's tears, it's joy, it is that team spirit that believe fc has been known for, not to mention it's kyoufu hitting on other members underage sisters, it is anything you would want from a game.

Its two 90th minute goals in 3 games from a CB to win

Manly tears

Wilbur

Banned

Is Kyoufu still pulling a Diaby because of his exploded asshole

3Sixty

Marc

EA sports really need to fire whoever does the faces.
Such fugly faces. so damn generic

People hate on it, but Beyond Two Souls was amazing in this regard.

A next gen console could handle 22 players having that level of detail, would be crazy.

Tc91

$59.99
1080p, 60 FPS
Dedicated Servers
Full Halo 2 Multiplayer intact
Separate Multiplayer for all 4 games
Over 100 maps running on original engines
All levels and game modes unlocked from the start
Custom playlists that allow you to combine experiences from all 4 games
4000 Gamerscore
Access to Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta Included
Digital Series 'Nightfall' also included

jesus

h

christ

"Meanwhile, multiplayer matchmaking will offer the usual assortment of playlists you’ve come to expect from Halo games – Team Snipers, Rumble Pit, etc. – and let players vote on which map they want next. But what’s cool is that you may be presented with three choices that span three different games. Say, Halo: CE’s “Wizard,” Halo 2’s “Lockout,” and Halo 3’s “The Pit.” Whichever gets the most votes is the game that MCC will launch, after which you’ll be taken back to the multiplayer lobby with your friends."

oh

my

shitting

FUCK

oh my HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

343 have delivered.

Marc

Aisha Tyler, those endless legs...

Gets a lot of shit, some it deserved, but at least she tries (fails mostly but its the thought right?).

Can SISU buy us out?

(I'm so sorry)

We could have a merger. The name & badge will be from Coventry and the facilities, players and league position will be from Southampton. We already have a manager so that's sorted. As for the fans, they will be paired up and forced to raise children who will respect the new team. Any fans of either team who do not consent to the merger will be sent to the Falkland Islands to compete in the world's largest battle royale. The eventual winner will become the new king/queen.

Mr Cola

Far Cry 4 looks amazing

I love the pitch, just a bit of cash and a gun and do what you want, perfect, FC 3 was terrific.

E3 is on the up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom