• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Oh my god at Fran Healy's beard. He is out of control.

BpuHYU1IQAE4kBu.jpg

Marc

My daughter is getting to the age that she might want a dance game... kill me.

Mostly looking forward to Ubisoft announcing a RockSmith 2015. Pls!

Just Dance doing furry suits for the dancers, effectively taking away the last thing Sega has left, the furry segment. :(

RIP SEGA

My daughter is getting to the age that she might want a dance game... kill me.

Mostly looking forward to Ubisoft announcing a RockSmith 2015. Pls!

Recently bought Rocksmith 2014 and... It's pretty damn well made I must say.

Lightning

Banned
How many hours until Sony have their conference or have I missed it? I'm at work so haven't paid any attention to e3 and have limited time.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
haha fuck off Ubi, someone needs to gif that acceptance pose

Hixx

aisha tyler is so hot but the try hard 'pls accept me as a gamer'

aisha pls everyone is a gamer now

the term is redundant

and shit

its always been shit but pls

stop using it

Marc

Ubisoft should link all their games together, The Division is from a man made virus to destroy the world of dancing.

My daughter is seriously going to make me play that, she already makes me dance with her. Why.

Recently bought Rocksmith 2014 and... It's pretty damn well made I must say.

Its amazing, I just want better response times, 1080p and some Nine Inch Nails. Needs a better teaching system as well, since I stopped bothering as it didn't really click with me and just try to play the songs now.

Its amazing, I just want better response times, 1080p and some Nine Inch Nails. Needs a better teaching system as well, since I stopped bothering as it didn't really click with me and just try to play the songs now.

Just need that pc version m8, it got all that already

4bSTIfl.png

:D

Marc

I thought that Suarez might be a good idea but just imagine how many people will run away if they see ghost Messi and cannibal Suarez in the same space. Inane!

Look at how much shit they got for showing him taking a freekick, not the most loved guy in the world.

Holy crap, The Crew is massive. Looked like gash when I first saw it but I am interested now, being able to drive across america is something I can't really do in real life.

Wooden - I heard about that, custom tracks, hmm... I may have to give in and buy it on PC as well.

Would be neat to get things like Beethoven custom tracks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom