• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Trailers people have already seen, games nobody wanted, loads of talking about nothing...

Wow, what a shit conf. Soony.

Best get a TLG saviour at the end.

Suen

"Now I'm...um...um...um a g-g-g-g-gamer-gamer"

Sure. Fuck off Powers guy. You don't even want to be on stage, your face fucking said it from the beginning.

A movie in a conference focused on games. Great.

Tc91

Sony.

fuck-the-fuck-off.gif

Show the games you cunts.

Edit: Well that got posted a bit late haha.

Marc

Batman looks crazy good.

Again though, multiplatform, we can see it elsewhere. Come the fuck on Sony.

Oooh, last game? Naughty Dog, fuck. No TLG AGAIN!!!

L1NETT

Batman, Far Cry and No Mans Sky looked god tier

Meh to that Bloodbourne trailer. Cool it's confirmed

Fine conference, no Deus Ex, no Sony Santa Monica, no TLG (lol), no Arkane.

Next year will be great. Right guys? Guys?

Marc

Why did I stay up to watch that shite.

Think I need to downgrade EA so I can give Sony a 5.

MS - 7
EA - 4
Ubisoft - 7
Sony - 5

Really disappointed.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Not even the already leaked Metal Gear trailer could save it, what a piece of shit conference.

Nintendo save us pls.

Carbonox

Ok Sony pulled it around nicely at the end - GTA5 Remastered, The Last of Us Remastered, Batman Arkham Knight (holy fucking shit), Ratchet & Clank reboot/remake/re-whatever, Metal Gear Solid V (though we all saw the trailer earlier today and Uncharted 4.

Never ever fucking repeat those dull 30 minutes with fucking Tony Soprano ever again pls.

Microsoft still had the better conference though because they were consistent and didn't throw at us horrific shit to do with XBL, Kinect, etc. Sony's had the more appealing games however.

Whatever though, no fucking megatons. Everything was known or guessed at already. Shit E3.

Zabojnik

Why did I stay up to watch that shite.

Think I need to downgrade EA so I can give Sony a 5.

MS - 7
EA - 4
Ubisoft - 7
Sony - 5

Really disappointed.

How? Seriously, how? The amount of completely uninteresting games in Microbore's conference was baffling.

GorillaJu

My thoughts on the Sony conference:

• LittleBigPlanet 3 is hype as fuck. The way they just cut straight to it with the devs on stage, and they played through it with all the mistakes and mishaps you'd expect to have was perfect

• Bloodborne :O Top, top atmosphere. We've seen that the game play is basically Souls. Want to know more, must know more. Sad that it's 2015.

• GTA5, Far Cry 4, Diablo 3 don't really interest me

• The Order looks intense as hell.

• Uncharted 4 can't possibly be 60fps at that visual quality. It looks unbelievable. Didn't even want another Uncharted till that trailer brought back all them feels.

• Abzu, No Man Sky look beautiful. Will buy both I'm sure.

• Batman, I've never really gotten into. They look so good, but I've just never dove into it, despite owning both of them (Christmas gifts)

• GRIM FAN FUCKING DANGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom