• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, was planning to watch the Sony conference, but fell asleep right before it :lol

Just woke up, and seen everything on Eurogamer. Some decent stuff. Uncharted 4 OMG, hopefully it's more like Uncharted 2 than 3.

Pachimari

So, was planning to watch the Sony conference, but fell asleep right before it :lol

Just woke up, and seen everything on Eurogamer. Some decent stuff. Uncharted 4 OMG, hopefully it's more like Uncharted 2 than 3.

I also literally fell asleep 20 minutes before it were supposed to start. :D

Ooooooh white PS4. Amazing.

You're a twat if you buy that. Paying money to look like a twat. Unprecedented levels of twattery.

Good morning.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You know, I think everything I own is black, including my car.

There's nothing cooler than black bb.

My first iPod was black, my first Nokia...my first everything :0

Well not my first 'everything', no :lol

dc89

Ooooooh white PS4. Amazing.

You're a twat if you buy that. Paying money to look like a twat. Unprecedented levels of twattery.

Good morning.

Tbf that's how I feel about people who buy white Apple products accross the board.

ib0XT9TOiVNiLl.gif

*hides his white iPhone*

spidye

This is like saying Judas please save Jesus

lololololol

good one.

but they show at least games I want to play and don't talk about the share button

what a disappointing showing for sony. other than uc4 and batman a very lackluster conference

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Where was the Last Guardian?

Nowhere, because it doesn't exist.

E3 has been boring so far, most of the new games were leaked beforehand and the ones that weren't were mostly dull CGI trailers. Hopefully today we see Zelda and Deus Ex.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not against CGI trailers, in principle, but when everything is like that I feel as though I'm seeing nothing.
So are you saying a CGI trailer is gamings's equivalent of Iniesta?

CGIniesta

I was gonna say Ozil but he's my bb

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good, I'd have sent a Faceless Man after you if you had said Ozil.
That's prob as good as sending me a prostitute ♡

I just wanna talk to u Jaqen I swer

It's a shame he's Faceless. I wish he was a one faced man like the rest of us (excluding JLo for obvious reasons)

Linius

About gadgets and their colors, except for my Xbox nothing I own is white. And well the Xbox only came in white at first. I do have a black wired controller though. White gadgets are just fucking ugly most of the time.

Linius

Your laptop is probably more powerful than the ps4

I dunno, Watch_Dogs certainly doesn't look as good on my laptop as it does on PS4. I'm on a mixture of medium and high with 30FPS locked. 1080p though, that's nice. But I understood Ubi is very poor with PC games so maybe I'll have better luck with GTA V? I do know I can run older games better than any console does. And I'm future proof for Indie games.

edit: or well, maybe it does look pretty much the same as on PS4. I just hoped for more :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea are trying to structure a deal to sign Cesc Fabregas that would lead to Arsenal missing out on any payment for their former midfielder. (Daily Telegraph)

lol

Are you on the latest drivers?

Do you have anti aliasing on? That's a heavy hitter.

The GTA IV port was shit so I'm not entirely sure. Although with the next gen consoles it will be different

And W_D isn't exactly a looker no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom