• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

the funniest posters are posting on this page :lol

I'm struggling to pick my top 5 funniest on FootyGAF :lol

uhm

cheat?
3AQmK.gif
There was some uni in Sweden that said cheating had increased among their students, and supposedly it mostly occured among international students. Only then did I realize Bacon had infiltrated Viking Land.

Hixx

Carbo
Andres
Wooden
Bud
Lightning

You have dinner at lunchtime and you won't go to football matches without shaving

Fuck northerners

im sorry im not happy walking around like an unshaven susan boyle with a perm ok wilbur

northerners have STANDARDS

L1NETT

Shatner
Carbo
Bud
Wilbz
Hixx

All (well, most) of you fuckers are good folk though

Well done

im sorry im not happy walking around like an unshaven susan boyle with a perm ok wilbur

northerners have STANDARDS

Fucking hell :lol

I dreamed a dream that moyes gone by

Linius

Man I can get so annoyed seeing pictures on my Facebook timeline from people from work in a club with a Johnny Cash or Hendrix tee. They don't know a single fucking song. Why do stores like H&M feel like it's their duty to print these legends on shirts for the masses :/

Is the new Wolfenstein game any good? Thinking about getting it after I finish my second playthrough of Infamous.

I tend to not like modern FPS games like Call of Duty, but I really enjoy FPS games in the mold of Doom 3, Timesplitters, etc. I've never played a Wolfenstein game before.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is the new Wolfenstein game any good? Thinking about getting it after I finish my second playthrough of Infamous.

I tend to not like modern FPS games like Call of Duty, but I really enjoy FPS games in the mold of Doom 3, Timesplitters, etc. I've never played a Wolfenstein game before.

It's kinda like Doom 3, yes.

Ser Goje

Killing Nazis has never been this fulfilling. You should try it.

Wilbur

Banned
On my way to work so missing the match.

Cheering for Derpina's second favourite team.

Man I can get so annoyed seeing pictures on my Facebook timeline from people from work in a club with a Johnny Cash or Hendrix tee. They don't know a single fucking song. Why do stores like H&M feel like it's their duty to print these legends on shirts for the masses :/

I have t shirts with both
dPrJaGc.png

Wilbur

Banned
My ex and her sister used to fancy him so much. I remember calling Owen a cunt on twitter and the sister having a go at me loooool

Wilbur

Banned
Who has the most Champions Leagues (not European Cups)? I'd assume Madrid as well?

Four if I'm getting the dates right. Barca on three... Milan on two or three?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom