• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I wanted to book a flight with Easyjet but these cunts only accept creditcard payment. Now my money goes to British Airways. I can't understand some companies still don't have Paypal as an option.

Who has the most Champions Leagues (not European Cups)? I'd assume Madrid as well?

Four if I'm getting the dates right. Barca on three... Milan on two or three?

A
ccurate as always. Real mad
r
id have won it 4 time
s
. Milan follow n
e
xt with 3 along side Barcelo
na
. United & Bayern fol
l
low with two a peice.

Wilbur

Banned

Elchele

xavi-declara-durante-spot-publicitario-con-anillo-1400959615073.jpg

Not good enough.

He looks good, he just needs much more playing time.

Wilbur

Banned
old fat fuck lol

I bet FF is withered and bony because his carer forgets to bring him the supplementary pills for his anus

Blablurn

The Guardian confirms Sky Italias' Reus story. Apparently the deal could be done by the end of next week. Manchester United will get one of the biggest talents in European football.

The_Joker

they voted already? tell us more pls

yes....they voted at 16:33... 86,9% in favor...new board was also accepted and will start it's work immediately although they can officialy start on 1. july .... and they said that beiersdorfer wants to come and that they have an agreement... tomorrow they will start talking to st. petersburg...

and now to the speculations:

jarchow will get fired in the next 48 hours... kreuzer can probably stay... kühne will give approx. 25 million next week.... vdv and fenerbahce/besiktas agreed on a contract (sabia will work for an turkish televison channel) and hamburg will sell him

I bet every time Alonso has sex with his wife, she waits till he falls asleep after they're done, then she sneaks into the bathroom and cries uncontrollably. She looks in the mirror and slaps herself over and over.

"You're not worthy!" she whispers, and she does not stop until her cheeks are numb.

arkon

The Guardian confirms Sky Italias' Reus story. Apparently the deal could be done by the end of next week. Manchester United will get one of the biggest talents in European football.

You're forgetting about Woodward.

Expect the deal to fall through tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom