• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Richard Conway @richard_conway
Dutch FA president Michael Van Praag understood to have directly questioned Sepp Blatter on his suitability to stand again as Fifa president

tariq panja @tariqpanja
Fifa delegates told Blatter they believed FIFA had an ugly image and so he was not the right person to fix he problem

Kris Voakes @krisvoakes
Ex-UEFA chief Lennart Johansson says it's time for Sepp Blatter to step down as FIFA president
Great, that cunt can go fuck himself.

Guys, the Nintendo hype train is getting to me.

pulga

Banned

Guys, the Nintendo hype train is getting to me.

47f.gif

Lets face it. As much as needs Blatter needs a brick to his face who replaces him? That cunt Platini? Anyone who stands in his position will be just as much as a cunt and stain on the game. We don't need Blatter gone. We need Fifa to fucking explode at its centre and re-do the entire organisation, take Uefa with them.

Reform isn't enough and new leadership isn't enough.

Yen

There's been thunder and lightning for about three days now, and it's just killed my Internet before the Nintendo conference

Well at least you don't have to worry about a bunch of teams trying to buy him since he's injured :\

Worry? lol

Reus wouldn't have moved this year in any case. It would take some obscene 70m+ offer for us to sell. And I don't even see clubs like PSG pay that when there's a 35m release clause next year. All in all, it takes Reus away for a good month in his (most likely) last season for us, even more until he hits best form again.

This will also mean a tough start in the season considering our whole attack is pretty much new again. Immobile just joined, Kuba just comes back from a ligament damage, etc. Reus would have been very important. That could cost us any chance we had to win the league.

arkon

Nintendo's version of Skylanders then.

Smash Bros is cool if you got people to play with. Don't have those kinds of gatherings any more :(

GQman2121

Banned
Sweet, toys. I'm a 31 year old man with a slight drinking problem. Who's playing these games?

144,069 watching now
Like 3,180 Dislike 21

Shocked that there's only 21 dislikes. MS and Sony had hundreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom