• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BpxrCVXCEAEX48_.jpg:large

Klose's birthday party. Look at him. He wants to be anywhere but there.

Zabo posting twitter pics

*tears*

happy days

Meier

No Man's Sky and Batman were about the only 2 interesting things to me. The Order 'seemed' cool.

Nobody wants the code I got from the theater event? US PS4 owners?

I'll take it! I wanted to go but they didn't do one in Austin.

No Man's Sky looks fucking stunning. An Indie game that actually looks expensive -- count me in.

pulga

Banned
I'm not sure what TP or MM means, but I'm sure it's shit.

Be grateful we are willing to give you Ramires, Ale. He will be amazing for you, like a new Gravesen.

i almost threw up when one of the madrid papers reported were gonna trade isco for ramires

how do they even come up with this bullshit pls

cremino

According to l'Equipe, Monaco has withdrawn their offer to sign Valdes due to concerns about his health and due to the fact that he may be unavailable to them for the first part of the season.

how did you get a destiny alpha code dean

Did you get a Destiny code already Dean?

I signed up but haven't got a email :(

Ah cool thanks for that.

Dean has contacts.

They aren't sending emails out until 8pm UK tonight so it must be from somewhere else.

Is Dean #ITK in the games?

:lol I assumed the alpha was the beta code you got for pre-ordering DUHHHHHHH IM SO DUMB

Signed up to the alpha anyway 🌞

Wilbur

Banned
BUMHEAD YEAHHHHHHHH

god I want Wednesday in the prem

got home 15 minutes ago YEEEEEAAAAAHHH

i thought about snapchatting you a pic

Hahaha I would have loved it <333 I need to see dat beaner turd

I was having a conversation with my mates the other day about the last time we shit ourselves and I neglected to mention the time a month ago when I tried to record a fart and shit myself
dPrJaGc.png

GQman2121

Banned
Has anyone played Hardline on PS4 yet? I wasted time on EA's broke ass site yesterday trying to get a code, but I haven't received an email yet.

pulga

Banned
BUMHEAD YEAHHHHHHHH

god I want Wednesday in the prem

Hahaha I would have loved it <333 I need to see dat beaner turd

I was having a conversation with my mates the other day about the last time we shit ourselves and I neglected to mention the time a month ago when I tried to record a fart and shit myself
dPrJaGc.png

there was no turd D: like as if i pissed my pants but out of my asshole

Bumhead

Banned
Got yourselves a sugar daddy?

Not really sure.

But it sounds like he's an alright character with ambition.

He owns FC Baku and RC Lens in France, and if I recall correctly has had previous investment at Atletico Madrid and Porto. He seems to have done a really good job in empowering a big turn around at Lens. I'm glad we've got someone who has some degree of football pedigree and isn't just an unknown like Vincent Tan or a certified nut job like him at Leeds (which is always the risk).

To be fair this is WELL overdue for us. We've needed investment to reverse our ridiculous level of decline for the last 15 years. I genuinely thought this would never happen.

Keeping myself grounded and not expecting miracles but if we can compete for good quality players at this level that would be one hell of a start.

Carbonox

Bought those ORB PS4 controller pads for my left stick cos it's shredded. Makes no difference - games still can't register the left stick's movement 100%. If I push right it will register as down-right for example.

Lovely. Fucking Sony and their crap analog sticks.

Scum

Not really sure.

But it sounds like he's an alright character with ambition.

He owns FC Baku and RC Lens in France, and if I recall correctly has had previous investment at Atletico Madrid and Porto. He seems to have done a really good job in empowering a big turn around at Lens. I'm glad we've got someone who has some degree of football pedigree and isn't just an unknown like Vincent Tan or a certified nut job like him at Leeds (which is always the risk).

To be fair this is WELL overdue for us. We've needed investment to reverse our ridiculous level of decline for the last 15 years. I genuinely thought this would never happen.

Keeping myself grounded and not expecting miracles but if we can compete for good quality players at this level that would be one hell of a start.
That's great to hear.

GQman2121

Banned
Can't wait for the inevitable oculus rift mod.

The PC version is going to be madness. Rift and Morpheus support for these type of games is the only way the tech is going to take off I think. That Aliens game look awesome too. Want to see more of that today.

Amazon are refunding me £50 of my original PS4 order last year so I can buy a new PS4 controller.

ibps46JEw9RBhI.png
ibps46JEw9RBhI.png
ibps46JEw9RBhI.png
ibps46JEw9RBhI.png

Amazing customer service. They're building a fulfillment plant in my city which is great for jobs, but sucks because we'll no longer be a tax free state.

You lucky fuck. My left stick is a shambles.. don't think Gamestop will do anything.

"I can't help you. But would you like to trade it in and use that credit towards a new controller or pre-order? We'll give you $4 credit $4.10 with your Power Up Rewards Card! Power to the players."

bjaelke

Richard Conway @richard_conway
Dutch FA president Michael Van Praag understood to have directly questioned Sepp Blatter on his suitability to stand again as Fifa president

tariq panja @tariqpanja
Fifa delegates told Blatter they believed FIFA had an ugly image and so he was not the right person to fix he problem

Kris Voakes @krisvoakes
Ex-UEFA chief Lennart Johansson says it's time for Sepp Blatter to step down as FIFA president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom