• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Hope Nintendo drop some bombs today. At 5pm?

By 'eck, I'm desperate for the WC to start.

Started a new save in FM. Welbeck scored a World Cup winning goal in 2014. In 14/15 season, I (as Liverpool) beat United 6-0 at home, lost 6-3 away, won the league by one goal on GD. *WoySunglassesFace*

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo needs to drop some bombs or my wait for the WC to start will be made even longer.

dc89

starfox-miyamoto.jpg

pulga

Banned
Anyone else have the WC app?

Just got a notification titled "Welbeck: I can't dance like the Brazilians"

dat guy innit
wtzgU.gif

Are you talking about Madrid? I will murder Carlo if he buys fucking Ramires.

Yep. Desperately wants him apparently and will keep trying. If we get Tiago and Cesc confirmed you'll probably get him. After Luiz was sold the talk was we needed to shift Mikel or Ramires before we went and got someone else (Luiz counting as a defender)...

Jose pls.

Supposedly Cesc and Diego Costa would be confirmed today (obviously this has been said before and didn't happen) but "before the world cup" is rapidly running out of days

The country you support is...

Belgium! You’re a cool kid, and Belgium is the team all the cool kids are into. They don’t have much World Cup pedigree, but this generation of players could change all that. Because you’re not just a cool kid. You’re a dreamer as well.

Scum

wait, isnt that Star Fox a remake of 64? Looks like 64
As long as it's not a bunch of blokes ducking for cover behind objects, shooting shit, I don't care. All I want is Bayo2, the Smash Bros. Tourny and hopefully Zelda news or tidbit.

I'm not sure what TP or MM means, but I'm sure it's shit.

Be grateful we are willing to give you Ramires, Ale. He will be amazing for you, like a new Gravesen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom