• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

What a shit way to end the show. OH NOES A NEW CHARACTER FOR A GAME WE ALREADY SHOWED. You don't end shows like that Nintendo, you just don't.

Blablurn

rsfqks.gif

The GOAT of E3. The GOAT of my life.

i need this

Carbonox

Devil's Third is now Wii U exclusive? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bayonetta 2 and Devil's Third double whammy by Nintendo there.

Nintendo ain't won shit though. Barring Bayonetta 1 with free Bayonetta 2 announcement and the new Zelda/Xenoblade looking cool, they showed utter dreck.

pulga

Banned
Devil's Third is now Wii U exclusive? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bayonetta 2 and Devil's Third double whammy by Nintendo there.

Nintendo ain't won shit though. Barring Bayonetta 1 with free Bayonetta 2 announcement and the new Zelda/Xenoblade looking cool, they showed utter dreck.

lolwut

Nintendo actually showed games, much better than all the CGI trailers all the other companies peddled. And Zelda CGI > Uncharted CGI.

L1NETT

Really enjoyed that, good stuff Nintendo

Sad Intelligent are doing Pushmo and that Fire Album x whatever game. Advance Wars :(

Carbonox

lolwut

Nintendo actually showed games, much better than all the CGI trailers all the other companies peddled. And Zelda CGI > Uncharted CGI.

Barbed wire in my anus > Zelda CGI = Uncharted CGI

Fuck CGI reveals

touch my shoulder though, P* delivering.

omgkitty

Part of the Robot Chicken intro to the digital event is all I think.

Thanks. Just found a video of it. A fan asks about it and then Reggie lights him on fire. I hope the fact that they are joking about it is that they are aware how much people want it. I must say, I really like this new self-aware industry, or at least Sony and Nintendo. Both of them seem to get that not everything needs to be so serious and that poking fun of themselves can be good.

pulga

Banned
Why is bayonetta 1 being included with 2 cool?

Don't you all have the game already

this is how your post reads

"why is getting a free game cool i dont understand"

and plenty of people havent had the joy to play bayonetta nathaniel

Why is bayonetta 1 being included with 2 cool?

Don't you all have the game already

2 looked good but not crazy enough

If Nintendo stopped Platinum from giving us close ups on Bayonetta I won't play my Wii U for 6 months straight!

oh wait I already done that

arkon

Thanks. Just found a video of it. A fan asks about it and then Reggie lights him on fire. I hope the fact that they are joking about it is that they are aware how much people want it. I must say, I really like this new self-aware industry, or at least Sony and Nintendo. Both of them seem to get that not everything needs to be so serious and that poking fun of themselves can be good.

Yeah, this is my hope.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yes, this is my hope.

Suen

It took them a few months to sell more units than Nintendo.

Nintendo won E3 in a world where third parties don't exist and everyone is a Nintendo fanboy.
:lol

Where is Knack 2? More importantly, where are Knack footygaf who hyped the game up prior to the PS4 release?

Marc

Doom teaser out, revealed at quakecon... whenever that is.

MechRunner game looks interesting, mechs, swords and it transforms... hits a lot of my buttons. Could be fun on vita.

You'd have to think it's the beginning of the end for Blatter when UEFA committee members come out publicly against him.

They're just a bunch of racists.

Herr K

Banned
2015 is going to be insane.

Zelda & MGS V will keep me busy for weeks (months?) all by themselves.

I should have mentioned I pulled that from my anus, but I don't see it being CGI.

Bayo 1 is great news on Wii U because performance will hopefully be better.

Walshy

Pretty much. Next year I'm only watching Sony and Nintendo.
It has been awful.

E3 this year has been dominated by existing IPs. The majority of which I am bored of.

Gave me no reason to buy a next-gen console. I'll stick to my PS3 and my PC for now.

Yeah, but at least we got 1 good thing out of it.
What? A Zelda CGI trailer? It looked good, but Nintendo really needs games out by the end of 2014. It's a dying console.

Derp1na

Banned
:lol

Where is Knack 2? More importantly, where are Knack footygaf who hyped the game up prior to the PS4 release?

I didn't buy Knack because it looked awful. I can tell you that The Order looks amazingly bad as well, other than the graphics. My post was about Nintendo being unable to win anything because it has awful third party support. Arkham City was the best looking game of E3 and it's not coming out on the Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom