• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Luke Shaw has agreed personal terms in principle with Manchester United on a deal worth an astonishing £160,000-a-week, Goal can reveal.

The England defender, who does not turn 19 until July, will become the highest-paid teenager in world football when he completes his move from Southampton to Old Trafford.

Been posted?

I know it's goal but...

GQman2121

Banned
Let's stop talking about games now

IVrUCEj.gif

GQman2121

Banned
Luke Shaw has agreed personal terms in principle with Manchester United on a deal worth an astonishing £160,000-a-week, Goal can reveal.

The England defender, who does not turn 19 until July, will become the highest-paid teenager in world football when he completes his move from Southampton to Old Trafford.

Been posted?

I know it's goal but...

He'll probably get close to half of that number. But being Goal, they've got to sensationalize it, so they multiple by two.

Wilbur

Banned

Been posted?

I know it's goal but...

That can't be real

Why the fuck would we do that

Why

Woodward

Why

pulga

Banned
World Cup Q & A with Andrew Cole
Winner?
Brazil
Dark Horse?
I haven’t got one to be honest.
Golden Boot (top scorer)?
If Argentina do well then it’s got to be (Lionel) Messi.
Golden Ball (best player)?
I don’t know, there could be a surprise here, someone could come out of nowhere and play well, so that’s a tough one.
Young player of the tournament?
That’s another tough one, there are so many young players at the World Cup that it could be someone that nobody knows that well yet.

Damn, much informative.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
World Cup Q & A with Andrew Cole
Winner?
Brazil
Dark Horse?
I haven’t got one to be honest.
Golden Boot (top scorer)?
If Argentina do well then it’s got to be (Lionel) Messi.
Golden Ball (best player)?
I don’t know, there could be a surprise here, someone could come out of nowhere and play well, so that’s a tough one.
Young player of the tournament?
That’s another tough one, there are so many young players at the World Cup that it could be someone that nobody knows that well yet.

Damn, much informative.

thanks for that, Andy. Now go stand over there.

Clegg

Been posted?

I know it's goal but...
Apparently your boy MoPo wants to hijack the deal.

Derp1na

Banned
It looks like all other recent Batman games, there's nothing special about it. Wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I was a Wii U only owner. It wasn't the most exciting let alone best game in E3 unless you want to say the same of all other seauels shown.

Let's not get hung up on one game. Arkham City is just an example of all the games that aren't coming to the Wii U but are coming to the other next-gen consoles.

Personally, No Man's Sky is what I'm hyped the most for, but I'm trying to step into the shoes of the common man. Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, The Crew, The Division, Assassin's Creed Unity, Rainbow Six, Battlefront, UFC, FIFA, etc. etc. These are just more examples of all the games. And even if the Wii U had all those games, it's not like it would make a difference.

I'm just saying.

pulga

Banned
Let's not get hung up on one game. Arkham City is just an example of all the games that aren't coming to the Wii U but are coming to the other next-gen consoles.

Personally, No Man's Sky is what I'm hyped the most for, but I'm trying to step into the shoes of the common man. Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, The Crew, The Division, Assassin's Creed Unity, Rainbow Six, Battlefront, UFC, FIFA, etc. etc. These are just more examples of all the games. And even if the Wii U had all those games, it's not like it would make a difference.

I'm just saying.

People should know by now to buy a Nintendo console + one of the twins is the way to go for maximum video game enjoyment.

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously though the World Cup is in two days and all you can talk about is good graphics and a CG video of Taylor Swift what is this a video game forum or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom