• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

I didn't buy Knack because it looked awful. I can tell you that The Order looks amazingly bad as well, other than the graphics. My post was about Nintendo being unable to win anything because it has awful third party support. Arkham City was the best looking game of E3 and it's not coming out on the Wii U.

Best looking graphically, sure, but it's basically the same as the three other Batman games.

Herr K

Banned
wiiu_zelda_scrn03_e3rvcly.png

Ok, that's either black magic, cloud or bullshot.

Derp1na

Banned
Best looking graphically, sure, but it's basically the same as the three other Batman games.

It should have been able to come out on the Wii U like the last two then, but it hasn't because "We have to make our technology choices specifically with reference to the gameplay objectives that we want, so we choose the platforms that are going to give us that,".

It should have been able to come out on the Wii U like the last two then, but it hasn't because "We have to make our technology choices specifically with reference to the gameplay objectives that we want, so we choose the platforms that are going to give us that,".

Not even Ubisoft with all their trash wants to support wii u, they are only getting games they pay for and make themselves at this point.

It's dead, like Tom Clancy and the poor family Yurt is about to crash into. At least NetJeff will get some press "Drunken maniac bragged on GAMING INTERNET FORUM, before manslaughter. Was taken into custody screaming INTER MERDA".

Which are better than 90% of what the rest of the industry puts out. I'll play Splatoon over The Order any day of the week.

I refuse to play anything by them until they give us mother 3. It's a protest, not much different to Gandhis hunger strike.

arkon

Reggie being cagey about Mother 3 when asked about it on the IGN stream. He said he didn't want to give them another announcement on the show... Believe?

Suen

It looks like all other recent Batman games, there's nothing special about it. Wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I was a Wii U only owner. It wasn't the most exciting let alone best game in E3 unless you want to say the same of all other seauels shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom